0.9

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎Vote, comment, share

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎
Vote, comment, share

Ric and the Woman from the bus were walking through the forest. Ric takes out his phone, and the woman looks at it curiously. He begins to call a number putting the phone up to his right ear. Just as the phone begins to ring, the woman man grabs it, and starts to look at it, as if it was the first time she had ever seen a phone.

Ric turns around confused as to why she grabbed his phone. "Do you need to make a phone call?" He asks holding his hand out to grab the phone.

As he does that she jerks her hand away, and puts the phone in her pocket. "Wait, wait, that's mine." He states.

He puts his hand out for her to give home the phone. "Can I have that-"But when the woman looks at his hand all she sees is a watch, and so she yanks it off, and starts to look at it. "Hey. That-that-that's my watch."

"She a thief?" Asks Elena.

"No. I don't think so." Damon states as he shakes his head.

She begins to walk away from him, but he just followed her. "Hey, Miss, wait, wait, Miss, I-" He then grabs her arm to turn her around. But when she turns around her eyes glow an orange color. And she opens her mouth, and fire come out heading towards Ric, but Ric rolls out of the way just in time to not get burned.

"What is she?" Asks Bonnie.

"I'm not sure of the supernatural terms but I'm pretty sure that's a fire-breathing witch." Answers Davina.

"No. I don't think that's it." Freya shakes her head. "Something off."

As he lifts his head up, he realizes that the woman has disappeared.

************
Lizzie is walking on the field in front of Kaleb. "Remember the game plan, Kaleb." She reminds him.

Kaleb shakes his head. "Girl, I used to eat townie scrubs like this for lunch. That's before I was a vampire."

Lizzie had set the football down, and Kaleb was taking a few steps back. Kaleb runs at a human speed and kicks the ball. As his entire team begin to run  shortly after.

From the other team, number 12, Connor catches the ball and begins to run to the other side.

(Idk how to play or write football or any sport really, so just bare with me, or skip nothing important or new happens here. I only bring up Lexi once which is the only thing I changed.)

"Connor." Dana calls putting her hands in the air. Connor stops and throws the ball to her as she catches it. She then continues to run to the other side.

Mg gets in her way, but then fake trips in front of her, as she moves out of the way and keeps running.

"Did he just trip on purpose?" Asks Matt.