1.0

***Vote, comment, share

***
Vote, comment, share

"Set! Hut!" Yells Lizzie as Josie tosses her the ball. Lizzie is looking around when Dana goes to tackle her.

"Blitz." She yells running toward Lizzie making Josie move out of the way so she doesn't get tackled.

Right as Dana is about to tackle Lizzie when she throws the ball to Josie who just hits it to the ground. Lizzie gives her a look to which she just shrugs.

"I don't like your kid." Speaks up Damon.

"Why?" Whines Caroline.

"Because she's ruining the entire game, Care. The team wants to win without using magic but she doesn't want to at all." Explains Tyler.

"She's just trying to do what her dad told her to do." Argues Caroline.

"Eh." He shrugs.

Dana turns smirking at Lizzie. "Your sister sucks at football. You should've absorbed her in the womb." She states. "If only Lexi were here, then you might actually have a chance at winning."

"How would Lexi help?" Asked Stefan to which everyone shrugged.

"You know what? We've been playing this game for years, and for years you have been digging at me. Is it because I'm prettier than you?" Lizzie asks stepping closer to Dana.

Dana gives a small laugh. "Honestly, I just get a thrill from tormenting all the crazies. Speaking of, it's been a while since you paid a visit to my moms pharmacy. Maybe your feeling a little delusional because you're off your meds." She then walks away. Leaving Lizzie standing there shocked.

"That was mean." States Bonnie.

"She went a little far." Freya nods.

***********************************
Lizzie stomps towards the rest of the team. "New plan. The gloves are off. Lest burn these bitches to the ground." She seethed.

"Lizzie, no." Tries to argue Josie.

But Lizzie just ignores her. "We're gonna give these townies a taste of what we're really made of." Most of the team nod their heads, while Josie's just looking at them shocked.

Lizzie puts her hand out in the middle. And Mg puts his on top. "You can count on my steel." He nods looking at her.

Lizzie scrunches his face. "Ew. Gross."

"Her," Points Damon. "I love."

"Hey, I'm with you. All the way." Kaleb puts his hand in the middle. And so does the rest of the team, except for Josie.

Lizzie turns to Josie when she sees her hand isn't in. "Come on, Jo. You're ruining an epic moment here."

She shakes her head. "No, no, this is t what we talked about." Josie tries to argue.