1.4

***Comment, vote, share

***
Comment, vote, share

Lizzie was storming through the courtyard where the little kids were planting some plants still covered in milkshake. Pedro looks up when he hears a sound.

"Hey, Lizzie, you, uh-"

"Choose your next words very carefully, Pedro." Lizzie snarled. Walking right past him as he looks watches her storm away.
He then goes back to planting.

"He's adorable!" Rebekah gushes.

"Eh." Kol shrugs. The same time Davina says, "I know!"

She is turns to him with a puzzled look. "'Eh'? Seriously, Kol?"

"What? I just don't find him that adorable." He argues.

Davina narrows her eyes at him and then looks past him to Rebekah. They both smirk at each other knowing what to do. They turn back to Kol. Then together Davina smacks the back of his head, hard. And Bekah smacks his face, also hard. Kol lets out a high pitched scream in surprise.

Davina looks at him. "You scream like a girl, you know?"

"I do not scream like a girl." He denies.

"Well, you sure did have a high pitched scream." Rebekah agrees with Davina.

"Oh yeah? So, what did you do?" Davina tilts her head.

"That was merely me trying not to have a heart attack with a little dignity." He huffs.

"Mhm." They both hum, raising an unimpressed brow at him.

Lizzie walks up the steps passing by the gargoyle statue. The gargoyle statue opens its eyes and turns its head to look at where Lizzie was going.

"Well, Shit." Damon huffs.

***

Ric was looking at a book with a magnifying glass. Next to him was the knife. It was in a tall jar, submerged in water. Ric looks up when he hears a knock at his door.

"Now's not a good time." He answers.

The door opens and Emma walks in. "When I was brought on, I was told that counseling was mandatory for everyone at school, by you." She leans agains on of the chairs by his desk.

"Ric has to go to therapy!" Damon sings out in a high pitch tone.

"Oh, shut up." Ric speaks in a joking tone.

"I don't think therapy should be mandatory. Some things are personal and private." Davina shrugs.

"I've got things to do. I'm gonna have to-uh, rain check therapy."

"Mm. Is that the knife the dragon was chasing?" Emma asks. Ric looks at Emma, confused as to how she knew that. "Dorian never misses his appointments." Emma explains, seeing his confusion.