Chapter 18

I woke up. My whole body shot up.

My face was drenched. I felt my frail cheeks. I had been crying. Why would I dream of something so horrible?! Especially of Brice?! Could this mean anything?!

I try to take a deep breathe. I was shaking everywhere and my breathe was hollow. I felt like I was underwater. I could barely breathe. I am gasping for air right now. I don't know what to do.

Gorgi started to bark. He kept barking and barking for help. He saw the pain I was feeling. He knew I need help.

"Naomi?" Jayden called.

Jayden?! Oh no! I can't let him see me like this!

I guess I had had the door locked for some reason. Jayden was banging on the door trying to get in but I just layed there. Not moving a muscle. Just trying to breathe and stop crying. But my breathing only felt even more hollow and my tears got even worse. Gorgi kept barking.

Shush Gorgi! I just want to be alone!

"Naomi?! Open the door?!" My brother yelled.

"I'm fine Jayden. You can go back to bed." I tried to say without crying but my voice kept cracking up and m tears started to flood even more out of my eyes.

"Naomi! I'm your twin brother. I don't have to hear your crying voice to know that your in pain." I said through the door.

"I told you I'm fine. Just go away."

Naomi Anne Klarkson you open this door right now or else I'm busting it down! I will not leave my sister when she alone, in pain and crying her eye right out of her socket." He demanded.

I could tell he was serious. Jayden is never serious unless if there's if I'm in trouble or in pain. Then he HAS to be my knight in shining armor. But the only person who I want to try to save me is Brice.

"You have to the count of three Naomi Anne! 1.... 2....." He threatened and suddenly I heard a *Bang!* and then a *Thump* and then my door was knocked down to the ground.

Then there stood Jayden. Rolling his shoudler around from the door he just destroyed.

"What the hell Jayden?!" I yelled at Jayden.

He ran and hugged me. I didn't know what to do. So, I just wrapped my arms around him like he did to me.

"Bad dream?"

I nodded.

"It was about him."

I nodded.

"Hehe, I knew it." He calmly joked.

"I can't get him out of my head Jay-Jay. I know you don't want us together but..." I paused.

I didn't know how I should say it. Or if I should. But I didn't need to. Because when I looked at Jayden square in the eyes I knew that he knew exactly what it was. I was about to say to him. What emotions I was about to put onto him. He knew. Of course he knew. He's my brother.

Jayden stood up and walked away. I was alone now. Was he this heartbroken that I loved Brice that much? He came back. Holding a guitar. He back down right next to me. He adjusted the stings and started to play it. He began to play the lullaby out mother would always sing to us.

"Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine." He began to sing.

I lied again his shoulder. I just started to let it out. My tears flowing out from my eyes and down my frail cheeks.