Chapter 12

I woke up and there was my brother. lying down at the end of my bed. He was well asleep. I didn't wake him. I rolled my covers off of me and laid them on top of my brother. I stood up and imediately lost my balance and landed right on the bed. I felt an extremely intense amount of pain striking through my ankle. I looked at my brother. Luckily he was still asleep. I looked over and saw that there was an umbrella on the other side of my night stand. I grabbed to I can try to use as a cane.

I grabbed hold on the night stand to keep my balance. My ankle was throbbing incredibly but I didn't really care about anything but getting some food and trying to see if I could try to talk to Brice. I stood up and limped all the way to the kitchen. God, the kitchen feels farther than it really is. This damn ankle!  When I got to the far away kitchen I opened the fridge and took out a gallon of milk. When I turned the umbrella slid across the wood tile and I fell to the hard, on wooden floor and the milk spilled all over the floor.

I looked over to see if there were any paper towels. There weren't any. Damn it! Now I got to to limp to the garage to grab some paper towels. This day is not going the way I wanted it. But really, who would expect hurting your ankle will trying not to let a WOLF eat you.

"Ahh!" I yelled.

I instantly heard Jayden jump from my room and Gorgi starting to bark like crazy. Suddenly Jayden and Gorgi had started running out the door and to me.

"Oh my god, Naomi! Are you okay?!" He yelled in panicky voice.

"Yeah, I just slipped." I reassured him.

"Here, Let me help you." He said and help me up and to the couch.

"Sorry about the milk." I apologized.

"Naomi, don't worry about it. All I care about is that you're okay." He said.

"Thanks." I told him.

"Well I couldn't let you just lie there." He joked.

"Not for that. Thank you for being there for me, even when it was hard for you to face me." I told him.

"Well your my sister, No matter what's going on I'm always going to be there to protect and support you." He said.

I smiled.

"Hey, I'm going to run down into town to get us some breakfast." he said.

"Okay.... Jay-Jay." I said and we both started giggling.

"Be back in an hour. Don't get up from that seat, Nai-Nai." Jayden demanded.

I nodded and he walked over and kissed my forehead. When he drove away I stood up and stumbled my way to my laptop. I logged onto my E-mail account and started writing to Brice.

I wrote:

Brice,

It's me. Naomi, AKA: Your secret admirer. I want to talk to you. Come over as soon as possible. This is something that can't wait.

-Naomi

I clicked send and closed my laptop.

I sat there and waited.

About five minutes later he had replied.

He wrote:

Naomi,

OH MY GOD! You got me and Jayden so scared. We didn't even know if you come back. I'm so happy that you did. I would love to come over. But if I do I'm afraid that brother will kill me. Sorry :(

-Brice

I need him to come over. I have finally made a desition about what I want to do and I need him and Jayden to be here for me to unveal it.

I wrote back

Brice,

I can't argue about this. I have to talk to you and Jayden. Please, you need to come over.

-Naomi

I clicked send.

An hour later Jayden comes home with breakfast. He brought two bagel sandwhiches with eggs, bacon, sauage and cheese.

"Eat up Naomi. You need to eat after everything that happened last night." Jayden said.

I noddded and took a bite out of the bagel sandwich. Brice still hasn't replied to my message. I don't know if he is really going to come or not. Just then we heard a knock at the door. Jayden stood up and went to open it.

"Brice?" He said in surprise.

Thank god he came. I thought he might not have showed up.

"Uh... Hey." Brice said awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" Jayden whispered, thinking I couldn't hear him.

"Naomi said I had to come over." He whispered back.

Jayden peered over at me. I scooted deeper into the couch. Jayden sighed and shook his head.

"Okay. Come on in." He sighed and Brice walked in and sat on the couch next to me.

"Hey Naomi." He greeted me smiling.

"Hey.... Brice." I stuttered.

Then he looked at my ankle. I saw a shock of worriness in his eyes.

"Oh no, no, no, NOOO!" Jayden said moving his right finger from side-to-side.

He looked at Brice and pointed to the chair next to the couch.

"Okay. Whatever you say." Brice said, waving his hands in the air.

he got up and sat in the chair next to the couch. But, the whole he was moving away from me, he couldn't stop staring at me. I started to blush like crazy.

If my brother weren't here, We would totally be making-out right now. Or at least I wish we would've been. 

"So why did you tell Brice to come all the over here to our house, huh?" Jayden asked in an over exaggerating tone.

"Oh, yes! I need to anounce something very important. And I thought I should tell you both at the same time." I started to say.

"Well?.... What is it Naomi?" Brice asked.

There was a long moment of silence as I tried to spit the words out of my small stuttering mouth.

"I want to enroll into a public school."

--------------------------

Hey Dreamers!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER, I've been busy with so many things especially since school started. I will try to post more sooner for you guys!!!!!!

Later My Dreamers!

Keep Dreaming!