Chapter 14

Ding! Ding! Ding!

My very first class of the day was over. I picked up all my things and headed out of the classroom. As I walked down the hall I felt somebody hug me from behind. I slightly turned my head and saw that it was none other than..... Brice!

Sadly, Brice and I have both decided to stay friends. Jayden means too much to the both of us and I don't know how I'd live with myself if I were to come between them and ruin their friendship.

It hurts so much to not feel his warm embrace, or his luxurious lips, or to feel him grasp me waist and hold me close to him and never let go. But being friends was the only choice we had. I love Brice but my brother's happiness means more.

"Hey there." He greeted while giving me that smile that made me blush.

"Hey Brice."

"How was your first period?"

"Fine. I mean no one but the teacher said hi to me."

"Oh don't worry. I know they'll come around."

"I hope so."

"Oh please! People from all over the school will want to get to know you. Especially since your brother is on the football team."

"I hope so."

He started walking next to me and started to hold my books and he took a look at my schedule.

"So it looks like you have biology honors now. Cool, you have Mr. Darold. I have him too, right now." He said smiling.

"Sweet. So get to walk to and have class with my favorite guy." I flirted.

"Isn't it just the best first day of school." he laughed.

"Yes, very much."

As we walked into class the teacher looked at us.

"Is this my new student?" Mr. Darold asked.

"Yeah, Naomi Klarkson. twin sister of Jayden Klarkson. And yes, Jayden has a twin."

Mr. Darold looked at him then at me blankly. He look younger than most teacher normally look. As if he had just gotten out of college.

"I had no idea Jayden had a sister. Let alone a twin." He said surprised.

"She use to be homeschooled. it's her first day here."

Mr. Darold reached out and grabbed my schedule. He examined it extensively. He then handed it back shook my hand.

"Well it nice to meet my favorite student's sister. May I ask which one is the old twin?" He asked smiling.

"He's older by about a half an hour." I answered.

"Then I expected great things from you." He demanded jokingly.

"And you will. Jayden is the muscle and Naomi here is the brain." Brice complimented.

"Well since you two seem close then miss Klarkson, sit in the empty seat next to Brice so he could help you with getting everything you need for this class." He proclaimed.

I followed Brice and sat right next to him. He help out with where we were in the chapter and what I need for this class. But mostly, we talked about how I was doing and how I'm liking this school so far. I was so happy to of finally just have a plain and simple conversation.
------------------------------------

When the bell rang Bruce and I headed out together. He start to examine my schedule once more.

"Okay. So you have Ms. Miles for English III Honors. She right down this hall. I'm sadly going the opposite direction." He said pointing down the hall.

"It's okay. You go ahead to you next class. I'll be fine." I told him.

"Okay. But don't get into any trouble, you heard me." Brice joked.

"No promises." I joked back.

As I started walking a girl walked I front of me. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked like fashion-loving popular girl.

"So you're my competition?" She said rudely.

"Pardon?" I wondered.

"I saw you flirting there with My Brice. So don't act like I don't know." she said obnoxiously.

"Okay. I have no idea what your talking about. I wasn't flirting with..." I started to say but she cut me off.

"I know what I saw, but your the new girl so I'll get you off this time but you may not be so lucky next time. But just remember, when Valerie Viola wants something, she will get it, no matter what or who is her way." She growled and stormed off.

All through class I couldn't get her out of my mind. What would she do if I didn't listen to her warning?
------------------------------------
* Lunch Time*

I walked to this staircase where Jayden told me to meet him at. When I got there I saw Jayden with his girlfriend Audrey and the guys I met this morning. Along with Brice.

"Hey lil'sis!" Jayden greeted.

"Jayden, how many times have I told you to not call me that?" I said.

" You've told me many time. Which is why I'll call you it many times more." He joked.

I gave him a villainous stare and we all laughed.

"So how's you first day of school been so far?" Louis asked.

"It's been great. All my teachers have been really nice to me and I have someone who I know in one of my classes." I said while looking at Brice.

"Oh really?! Who?!" Audrey questioned.

"Brice." I said gesturing to Brice.

"Yep. Second Period." Brice said.

"Well then don't be trying anything, got it." Jayden demanded.

"Woah, don't worry dude. We told you that we're going to stay friends." He said.

The three guys looked at us strangely. Jayden looked at then and laughed.

"I'll explain later." he said.

We all started to laughed. I looked over and saw her. That girl Valerie was giving me the death eye. I froze up a little.

"Are you okay Naomi?" Brice asked worried.

"Uh.... yeah, I was just thinking of all the things I need."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive."

"Good."

I looked back over where Valerie was stand and saw that she wasn't there anymore. I sighed with relief and we all carried on with our conversations.

Could she be the one that makes me go antisocial again?
--------------------------------------

Hey Dreamers!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a little while. It's MID-TERM EXAM WEEK!!!!!!!!!! Stress levels have been over the top. But I feel a bit more relaxed since I'm writing.

Speaking of writing. Make sure you read my BRAND NEW BOOK: Living the Dream, Surviving the Nightmare.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts and opinions about the Chapter OR any ideas you have for the next Chapter!

Later MEEE Dreamers!
Keep Dreamin!