Chapter 21

Two months later....

It's finally April, almost done with school. Even though I've only been going to like four months now... I think...

I'm just home, Brice is still asleep and I'm playing my piano. Writing notes to go along with the melody. I have my headphones in and was playing some notes. I had the volume a little low incase I heard Gorgi or Jayden calling.

Brice and I haven't talked since the day Jayden planned to take me to Miss Gillard's Cafe. I feel like I should go see him, but I don't know since Jayden doesn't want us together. Things have gotten so complicated this year. I meet a guy, I fall for him, my brother forbids us from seeing each other, I try to fight my shyness, I start going to school for the first time in forever, and now my father is dead. I feels like yesterday I was just waking up and spending the day working on schoolwork and playing music. But now, my whole world has changed.

I still can't stop thinking of that dream. Of what Brice said. Could it mean something? Or am I just getting paranoid. What if he's getting annoyed by this and is giving up? Would he just give up on this? On me? Or this this just me being foolish? I don't know what to believe anymore.

*BEEP*
*BEEP*

I heard a car honking from outside.

Who could be driving down this road? We're the only ones who live here.

I walked to the front door to see who it is. Well, speak of the devil. It was him. It was Brice.

"Naomi!" He called out.

I ran to him and jumped into a big hug. He wrapped his arms around me so tightly that I could barely breathe, but I didn't care. Because it was his arm that were wrapped around me.

I heard Jayden walking out. He not wearing a shirt so we could see his abs and his biceps. I know it's gross for me to say but, my brother its h-o-t, HOT!

Crap! This is it. Here comes the yelling and the arguing and everything else.

Brice set me down and let's go of me.

"Jayden, we need to talk!" Brice states.

"Then talk." He moans. Still tired from just waking up.

"I am madly in love with your sister. Naomi is the best thing that ever happened to me. She makes me happy just by looking at me with that gorgeous smile. She helps me forget everything that's wrong in my life. For once, I feel like I can do anything just by being near her. And she is cemented into my head. I just can't stop think about her. So please, give me your blessing. Let me be with her. I promise, I won't let her get hurt. Mostly because I don't know what I would do if she got hurt and I couldn't of done anything to stop it." He begged.

"Okay." Jayden said.

"What?!" Brice and I yelled in shock.

"I, Jayden Klarkson. Give you my blessing to date my sister. But if you hurt her then I'm coming after you! Roger that?" Jayden proclaimed.

"Yes!... I mean... Uh... Roger!" Brice said, still in a bit of shock that this actually worked.

"And!, I better not see a pregnancy test in my sister's hand that says positive. Or I will most definitely come after you." Jayden warned, jokingly.

"There's no need to worry about that." Brice told him.

We were so astonished by this. What changed his mind? Should I really care? I mean, now I can be with Brice.

But there's something off. And I'm going to get to the bottom of this. After I celebrate with Brice of course.

-----------------

A few hours later.....

Brice and I were walking in the park. We were talking and laughing and everything felt still. Hours felt like minutes with him. His green eyes sparkling in the light, it makes me smile everytime I looked into them.

"I wonder what it was that changed Jayden's mind." I said randomly.

"Maybe he had a change of heart about me." He joked.

"Oh please, Jayden is just as hard-headed as rock...... Just like our dad was." I said.

Brice puts his arm around me. Trying to comfort me. It somewhat works.

"Well why don't you go ask him." He recommended.

"You sure? I don't want to leave you since we're finally able to be together." 

"We can hang tomorrow, or I can drop on by tonight." He smirked.

"I'd liked that." I smiled.

"I'd like that too." he smiled nack.

We were facing each other. His hands were around my waist and he was holding me tightly and close to him. Our faces moved toward one another. Lips getting closer and closer. I can smell his breathe. It smelt like mints, He was prepared. And we kissed passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. His mouth tasted so good, like I could get addicted to it. Then we pulled away. 

"Now let's go, Your brother has some explaining to do." he joked. 

I nodded and we headed to Brice's truck.

------------------------------

What's up Dreamers!! 

Sorry I haven't really been posting in a while, I've been having some Writer's Block. But it's all good now. 

Okay, August 1 will be my 2 year anniversary and I want to celebrate with you guys. And to  celebrate I will be broadcasting on YouNow. So make go ahead and comment on this chapter on some things I can do while I'm broadcasting. Whether it's questions or if you want me to narrarate or whatever. I don't what time it'll be but I'll make sure to let you Dreamers know. 

Here's the link to my YouNow http://www.younow.com/the_lost_dreamer

Make sure to follow me!

Later Dreamers!

Keep Dreamin'!!