Chapter 31: Time Will Mend

"Shin, wake up."

Shin could feel something tickling his ear. Reluctantly, he opened his eyes and meets his Lover's neck. Shin squirmed a little, feeling Haruto's hot breath brush his ear. He really used that voice...Shin doesn't dare to look up and face Haruto.

"Good morning Shin."

Suddenly, Haruto felt Shin's finger on his nose, his lover groaning.

"..."

Haruto laughs and holds Shin's hand. "I don't have a snooze button Shin."

"Sleep more..."

"Okay, you can sleep some more." Haruto hums against Shin's hair and sighs in content. "Let me go though, I have to prepare breakfast."

"..."

"Aww, my Shin can't let go of his alarm clock?"

"Can't."

Haruto buries his face back into Shin's hair, internally screeching. Before Shin could complain about the sudden tight hold, a noise distracts them.

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Shin looks up to Haruto and finds a dark glint in his eyes. He shivered under his hold.

"So that's the fucker that took your first time."

"Don't say things like that!" Shin pinches both of Haruto's cheeks, he himself turning bright red. Haruto couldn't help but laugh out loud. Shin suddenly felt more awake now because of what Haruto decided to say out of all things, he just had to put it that way.

"I'm joking Shin." Haruto smirks. "I got your love first."

"You..."

"Good morning Shin~" He repeats, this time with a more amused tone.

"Mhm...Good morning." Shin greets back with a small smile.

With Shin more awake now, they were able to do their morning routine and head off to school. They met up with their own classes to prepare for the day.

Since Haruto is finally free from his lobby attendant duty for the escape room, he could finally visit Class B's cafe. Haruto dramatically covered his mouth after gasping, seeing Shin in his customized uniform was blinding. "Hold on, Shin...I'm glad I came prepared."

"Put those sunglasses away."

"Of course."

Haruto immediately retracts his hand from his pocket.

"Oh Shin, you look so great." Haruto praises tearfully, pulling out his phone instead. "Let's take a picture together."

"Later, let me serve you first." Shin replies as Haruto clutches his own chest, bending down slightly as if he was shot. Haruto then moves closer to Shin and whispered with a familiar teasing smirk. Shin had to brace himself. "Shin, I gave you a special reward for the escape room. Will you give me special service too?"

"Later...at home." Shin quietly replies, covering the bottom half of his face with a notepad. "I'll give you special service."

"..."

Shin was smirking behind the notepad, amused.

"Nakamura, did you break him?" Yuuji asks as he passes by from behind with a menu, raising his eyebrow at Haruto who was still frozen. No seriously, he didn't even twitch or blink.

Shin chuckled and tapped the side of Haruto's arm with his notepad, bringing the man back to reality. Haruto covered his face, his own teasing backfired. He mentally noted that Shin wasn't easy to tease anymore, he's learning techniques!! Haruto cries within.