Chapter 30: Escape Into My Arms!

Before we begin the chapter,  we have a gift from Friend-san.

Thank you friend-san and to all commenters, thank you for this wonderful opening

(* ゚∀゚)ノシ

~~~~

In the last week of October, several students began to prepare for the upcoming cultural festival.

"All right everyone! It's time to prepare for the school festival!" Their class representative said, placing a box on the teacher's desk. "Write down some suggestions and drop it in this box. Then we'll decide what we're going to do-"

"Maid Cafe!"

"Horror House!"

"Theater!"

"Cinema!"

"Casino!"

"Space engineering!"

"Acrobatics!"

"Zip-lining!"

Wait, wait, hold on for a second. Where were these ideas coming from? None of them knew shit about acrobatics and how the hell were they going to set up a zip line? Actually, first off, how were they even going to get approval for that in the first place!?

"I said to write it..." The representative mutters woefully.

Everyone began to write down their ideas and dropped it into the box. The class representative along with her assistant began to list down the plausible ideas on the board. They managed to narrow it down to three which was Cafe, Theater and Horror House.

In the end and through serious discussion, they decide to do a cafe.

Shin had no problem, he's pretty decent in cooking, but his role was to wait on customers. It was pretty easy to decide everyone's role since their class was full of students who were experienced in baking, cooking and such. Kei was in charge of making sweets whilst Yuuji will help as a waiter.

Everything was well thought and planned out, especially when one of their classmates' parents actually owns a cafe.

Break time came and it was time for lunch and the usual spot on the rooftop.

"What's your class doing for the cultural festival, Shin?" Haruto asks,

"We've decided to do a cafe...Since most of our classmates know how to cook and all...One of my classmate's parents own a cafe actually, so I guess their using this as a way to advertise their cafe too."

"That's pretty smart."

"What about yours?"

Haruto grins. "We're doing an escape room."

"...That's really interesting."

"Want to try it out, Shin?"

"Why not...Never done one before."