[7.4] NIGHT SCHOOL: act four

- HIGH SCHOOL| SWIMMING POOL -

In between the walkways of the high school's swimming pools, Allison puts her phone to her ear.

"Hey, I can't seem to find them. Okay, give me a second. I'll be right there." Allison says through her phone.

She clicks off and is about to put her phone away when it rings again, startling her. She gives a curious look at the display and then answers.

"Stiles?"

"It's me. Where are you?" Scott answers.

"In the school looking for you. Why weren't you at my place?" Allison asks.

"Where are you right now?"

She flinches at the hardness of his tone.

"On the first floor—"

"Where? Where are you exactly?"

She starts to speak, but her voice catches in her throat. Scott's voice is so sharp, so laced with urgency that it's startled her silent.

"The swimming— the swimming pool."

"Get to the cafetaria. Go now." Scott orders.

"Okay, okay. I'm going-"

- HIGH SCHOOL | LOBBY -

Allison pushes through a door and into the first floor lobby to find the McCall siblings and Stiles running toward her.

"What are you doing? Why did you come here?" Scott asks.

"Because you asked me to."

"I asked you to?" Scott furrows his eyebrows.

She shows him her cellphone and the message on it: meet me at the school - Scott.
Allison notes their reactions.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send that message?" She asks.

"Because I didn't."

"Did you drive here?" Stiles asks turning his attention to the girl.

"Jackson did."

"Jackson's here too?" Alycia asks.

"And Lydia. What's going on? Who sent this text-" Allison's phone rings again. She picks up. "Where are you?"

Jackson and Lydia hurry around the corner.

"Finally, can we go now?" Lydia asks.

But before any of them can speak they hear an odd rumbling above them.

"Run." Alycia whispers.

She spins, pushing them forward, as something bursts out of the ceiling panels behind them.

- CAFETARIA -

The doors to the cafetaria slam open, six frightened teenagers rushing in.

"Scott— wait. Not here— not here." Alycia says, breathing heavily.

But he isn't listening. Swinging the doors closed, Scott spins back to search for a way to barricade them in.

"The vending machine. Help me push it in front of the doors." Scott says.

"What was that? Scott, what was that?" Allison trembles.

"What happened to the ceiling?" Lydia asks.

He doesn't answer, concentrating his efforts on shoving one of the vending machines forward.

"Just help me!" He yells.