The Oolong Slayer Part 2

Rosa walked over to Amy's desk and placed a large stack of files on her desk. She looked at Amy's computer screen. "Oh, my God. You friended The Vulture?"

You looked up from your desk. "She did what now?"

Y/n walked over to Amy's desk.

"Well, he's not telling us anything, so it's the only way to figure out what he likes" said Amy.

"Maybe this will help. He just said his favorite color is underboob" you said.

"Look, Amy, you're a good detective. You don't have to perfectly plan some butthead's birthday party" Rosa said.

"I'm sorry, but I believe that hard work pays off" Amy said.

"Shut up" said Rosa.

"Excuse me?" asked Amy. 

"No, shut up and look. You're completely right. Your hard work just paid off" Rosa said.

You all looked at the computer screen.

"The Vulture is in a band?" you asked, smiling.

Amy clicked on a video. "Fantastic Jack and the Junkyard Rats."

"Just when I thought he couldn't be any more the worst, he out the worsts himself" said Rosa, laughing.

"I have an idea" said Amy excitedly.

--------------------

At the Vulture's birthday party

The Vulture grabbed the microphone. "Hey, turd monkeys. It's time to celebrate me. Let's rock!"

The band began to play as the crowd cheered. However, Rosa, Amy and y/n laughed.

"His tearaway pants just got stuck. Hiring him to play his own party is straight-up brilliant" said Rosa.

"Yep, because everything he does is a prank on himself" said Amy.

Y/n laughed. "Wow, you're a evil genius."

"Next time I want to hurt someone, I'm coming straight to you" Rosa said.

"Aw, Rosa, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me" said Amy.

"All right, this next song is called 'Moms in the Shower" the Vulture said.

---------------------

The elevator dinged, and Holt walked out. Amy saw him first. "Captain Holt? This can't be real. Someone please see him before I punch myself in the face."

"Hello, squad" said Holt.

Everyone turned around and saw Holt.

"Oh, my God. Captain?" asked Terry.

"Good news. The Vulture is out, and I'm back" said Holt.

"Glad your back, Captain" Rosa said.

"We really missed you" said Charles.

"How'd you get them to reinstate you?" you asked.

"I didn't. I guess someone just had my back" Holt answered, and he looked at Jake.

Jake smiled. 

"Wait, where's Gina?" asked Charles.

"Oh, she wanted to make a proper entrance" said Holt.

Confetti exploded from Gina's desk. "Or was I never really gone?"

Finally, I updated.