Ava Part 1

Charles walked into the bullpen, dressed in a turkey costume. "Cluck, cluck! Gobble, gobble! Guess who just came from the P.S. 321 Thanksgiving Parade?"

"Charles, you actually might - " said Jake.

"Who's Charles? I'm Tommy Gobbler! And I'm stuffed with Thanksgiving happiness! Gobble, gobble!" said Charles.

"Seriously, Charles - " Jake said, standing up.

"Uh-uh, I warned you, I'm Tommy Gobbler, you silly pilgrim" Charles said.

"Okay, Tommy Gobbler" Jake said.

"There you go!" said Charles.

"These are the Davidsons. They want to know what happened to their missing grandmother" said Jake.

"I have some deeply tragic news for you" said Charles.

"Listen up!" said Terry, walking into the bullpen. "Diaz and I are going to Rikers to interview a guy we think has info on the Douglass Street murders. Also, IT says the Internet is down."

"What? No!" said Gina, shocked. "I had just clicked a link that said Balloon Boy grew up hot. Now I will never see those pictures."

"Can't you just use the Internet on your phone?" asked Rosa.

"Bitch, you know I'm out of data" Gina said.

Terry interrupted. "Jake, can I speak to you for a minute? In private."

"Ooh, someone's in trouble" said Jake. "It's me. I don't know why I did that."

------------------------

Amy and Charles were doing paperwork when two uniformed officers placed a large pile of files on the desk. 

"I love paperwork, but this is crazy. There isn't even time to savor it" said Amy. She looked at Charles. "Charles, you're going so fast."

"I don't have a choice. We can't let this place fill up with perps" Charles said.

"Yeah, but you're gonna cramp" Amy said.

Charles chuckled. "Are you kidding, baby? I've been cramping for the past twenty minutes."

"I'm so attracted to you right now" said Amy.

The elevator door dinged and opened to reveal Sharon standing there.

"Sharon! Mrs Sarge, how are you?" asked Jake.

"Very pregnant. Is Terry back yet?" asked Sharon.

"Not yet, but he will be back any minute, and in the meantime, me and y/n will take great care of my godchild and my god-wife" Jake said.

Sharon laughed. "Oh, yes. Terry did tell me that you might be calling me that."

"Aww. You guys talk about me?" asked Jake.

Holt left his office. "Sharon. Hello." 

"Oh, Raymond. Hi" said Sharon.

Jake motioned to Gina, and she stood up. "Um, Captain. I need you to sign this here and here."

"Excuse me, everyone. We have to keep this area clear" said Jake, gesturing to the area in front of the break room. "If you could proceed in a wall-like fashion to the briefing room. That's it."

"Oh, oh, oh. Also right here" said Gina.

"Human blockade style" you called out.

"And here, and here, and here" Gina said.

"Uh, give me one second, Gina, I just want to say hi to Sharon. Just, um..." said Holt, walking through the human blockade. "Sharon is gone. Gina?"

Holt turned around to see that Gina was nowhere to be seen.

"Is also gone" said Holt.

-------------------

Sharon was sitting down on a comfy chair in the interrogation room and was looking at her phone.

"Well, Sharon is happy, and Captain Holt has no idea where she is" said Jake.

"Damn, we are good at stashing pregnant ladies" said Gina.

Jake and Gina high-fived.

"Guys?" said Sharon, looking at the glass. "My water just broke."

"Don't worry about that, we'll just get you another one" Jake said.

"No, not that water" you said.

"Oh, she means her body water! That's much worse!" said Jake.

I have no idea why I'm updating so much today.