7.

As Louis got ready into a pastel pink jumper, denim jean shorts and white heels. He walked downstairs to see someone talking with Edward "morning baby, this is our house cleaner Molly" Edward says.

"Hi Molly" Louis says with a smile, he walked over to Edward and wrapped his arms around him and rested his head in his chest " I love you Eddy"

"I love you too bubbles" Edward says and kisses his head.

"Where did that nickname come from ?" Louis asks with a giggle. Edward Shrugs before handing Louis his breakfast.

~
As Edward and Louis made their way to Edwards office, Louis favourite song 'Youngblood by 5sos' comes on the radio, Louis knew that Luke,Ashton, Callum and Micheal did music for fun but he had no clue they became big "wow Youngblood by a new band called 5 seconds of summer which is made up of Ashton Irwin, Luke Hemmings, Callum hood and Micheal Clifford" the radio host says.

"Aren't they your friends from School ?" Edward asks as they pull into the car park, Louis nods before making his way out of the car.

They walked into the building "morning Mr Styles,no meetings this morning but one this afternoon at one" the woman at the front desk said.

"Morning Ella, alright thank you" Edward says with a smile before they make their way up to the office. Edward smiles as Louis sits on the sofa that faces the nicest view in the building since it's the only office in the highest floor.

Louis types away on his phone with a smile, he looked up to see Edward looking at him "what ?" Louis asks with a giggle.

"You look beautiful as you sit there" Edward says.

"Eddy stop it your gonna make me blush" Louis whines.

"Maybe that's my plan" Edward says with a chuckle.

As time passes Louis sits and draws Edward in a field of roses, with his nice dark blue suit. He smiles at his work " what's up Lou ?" Edward asks.

"Just drawing you and it's coming out really well" he reply's. He turns his iPad around and shows Edward.

" Lou that's really pretty babe" Edward says.

~
Just as one pm arrives, Edward heads off to his meeting and Louis sits in the office as he continues to draw his alphas.

"Good afternoon mr styles" mr Corden says.

"Good afternoon mr Corden, nice to meet you"

"You too mr styles,as my assistant said in the email we would love to have you come in the show and talk about anything you would like. My team and I love your company and the interview would help everyone get to know you better" mr Corden said.

"I thought about it and I thought why not so I'll have my assistant to contact you in further details and mr Corden as my present to you I'll get you a custom suit made by my team" Edward says.

As soon as they signed the contract they both said goodbye and left to go their separate ways, Edward walked into the room to see Louis drawing away on his iPad. "Babe, I'm all done for the day so let's go" Edward says. Louis stands up and grabs everything he needs.

They make their way to the black Range Rover, they drive and make small talk all the way to Anne's bakery. " hello boys" Anne greats them as they walk through the door." What can I get you both?"

"Could I just have a coffee please Mam,Lou ?" Edward says.

"Could I just have a hotChocolate please" Louis says just above a whisperer.

"Could Louis have a hotChocolate please Mam" Edward says with a chuckle. They sit down at a table and interlock their fingers together. Anne brings over the drinks "thank you mam" he says with a smile.

Harry walks out of the back where he and Gemma had been baking "Harry, why are you covered in flour ?" Anne asked.

"Maybe ask your daughter why she threw flour over me" he responded, Louis let's put a little giggle and Edward let's put a chuckle.

Harry walked over to the seated couple " hey eddy and Lou" Harry said in a happy tone.  

~
They headed home to see marcel sat in the sofa, watching tv. " hey babe, hey eddy and haz" he says happily.

We sit and talk about their days and Louis ends up showing off all of the drawings of his alphas, family and clothes he's working on. Louis knew when he leaves school, he's hoping to head into the fashion industry since designing clothes was somethings he's always been good at since being young.

Most omegas stayed home and took care of their alphas/ betas, cleaned the house and took care of the kids but the ones who didn't want to stay home got jobs. As the alphas watched the movie, Louis sat in between marcel and Harry.

He drew a new idea for a pair of clothes, he drew leggings and a crop top. Most things he designed was dresses, skirts or tops.

~

As the movie ended, he finished his idea before looking up and seeing Edward stretching, Harry putting dishes in the sink and Marcel with hooded eyes as he slowly fell asleep.

Louis and the triplets knew they wanted to spend the rest of their lives like this and hopefully would bring pups into the world. They made their way upstairs, got into pyjamas, brushed teeth before hopping into bed and falling asleep.

~
Edward woke up to see the bed missing Louis and Marcel, he got up and got into the shower. Since he knew he had many meetings today he made sure to stay in the water long to make sure that he was relaxed before work. He got ready into a grey suit, suit shoes, loafers.

He made his way downstairs and made his way and to the kitchen, marcel and Louis both appeared from the backyard at the same time. Their hands locked together "hey Marcy, Lou" Edward says in a joyful tone as he began to Cook pancakes for breakfast.