9.

As Louis was lightly shook awake by Harry he let out a groan before slowly opening his eyes. " 'm tiered alpha" Louis mumbles.

"Lou, you need to get up for school" marcel says "Harry's made your favourite breakfast, pancakes" he sighs before sitting up and stretching.

He slowly began to get out of bed, he takes marcels hand and they walk downstairs. "Morning alphas" Louis mumbles.

"Morning bubbles" Edward and Harry both say at the same time, Louis walked up to Harry and kissed his lips then he walked over to Edward and kissed him.

Finally he walked over to Marcel and kissed him. After be finished his pancakes, he walked upstairs and got dressed into a black skirt and one of Harry's over-sized grey jumpers. He grabs his favourite heels that he wore the day before.

He grabbed his backpack before heading downstairs. "Ready to go Lou ?" Marcel asks.

"Yeah let's go" Louis says, he grabs Marcels hand "bye alphas" and try were off.

~
They arrived at school, " Lou, what classes do you have today ?" Marcel asked.

"Well i have PE with Mr Payne-Malik, music with Mr Horan, English with Mr Tom, science with Mrs Carman and history with you" Louis says, they get out of the car and walk into school. They head straight to Marcel's classroom.

"I've got something good planed for tonight bubbles" Marcel said as he placed his bag down on the desk and got out his school folder and work sheets for his first class. After many laughs, kisses and hugs the bell went so Louis left a loving kiss on Marcel's lips.

"Bye Marcy " Louis said a he made his way out of the class and to Mr Payne-Malik's class "good morning Louis" Liam says, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn have always been friends. There will be days when Zayn's off work so he'll come into help Liam or Niall teach.

Louis gets changed into his tight booty shorts, a teal tank top and his white trainers.He head out to see Luke, Ashton, Calum and Micheal standing by the field, "everyone, we have a new teacher who will be taking most of you so i can take anyone who plays for my football team. Her name is Miss Willow and she'll be doing doge ball" Liam explains.

Louis  and the boys head over to Liam, they began to play football. Just as Louis went to kick the ball but an alpha named Sam kicked his ankle causing him to fall to the ground. He let a few tears fall from the pain.

Liam and the boys come running over "Louis what happened ?" Liam asked.

"Sam kicked my ankle" he sobbed out "I want my alpha"

"Ashton go get Mr Styles please" Liam asked.

Ashton got up and ran to Mr Styles' class "Mr Styles, your needed urgently" Ashton says.

"Why what's wrong ?" he asks as he stands up from his seat.

"Your omega is injured" he says.

Once Marcel has a cover for his class he follows Ashton to the football field "what happened ?" Marcel asks as he rushes over to Louis.

"Sam kicked him in the ankle causing him to fall" Liam said "take him to the ER and i'll take ove your classes since i have a cover" Marcel nods before picking Louis up and taking him to his car.

They drive to ER, Marcel grabs Louis before caring the still crying omega into the hospital "What happened ?" the woman at the front desk asked.

"He's hurt his ankle and I think it's broken" Marcel says. She leads them to a room and calls in a doctor and nurse, Jay walks in to see her son and alpha sat on the bed together. Louis snuggled into Marcel's warm chest as he fell asleep.

"Hi Marcel, what happened ?" Jay asked.

"A lad at school kicked Louis ankle" he says.

Jay nods before checking over her son, once the doctor walks in "Hello gents, i'm doctor Max" he said "i was informed that Mr Tomlinson was injured on his ankle ?" the doctor asks.

Marcel and Jay nod "Alright the x-ray is ready so when your ready to shout of me and we'll take him up" he says and walks out.

"Lou come on, it's time to get" Marcel said.

"No" he muttered.

~

After the x-ray, the doctor told the couple and Jay that Louis had a broken ankle and he was discharged with pain meds since omegas couldn't handle pain the same as alphas. Louis looked down at his blue cast that lined his leg, he mad his way with the crushes with Marcel walking behind him.

The got to the car, Marcel helping Louis into the car. They began the journey home. Once the arrived Marcel turned the car off before heading over to Louis' side of the car and helped Louis out of the car.

  Marcel helped Louis sit on the sofa, he made sure he was comfy before heading to the kitchen and started making a hot chocolate. He carries out the hot chocolate, handing it to Louis and kissed his forehead.

He sat next to the omega, he noticed a pout on Louis face "Lou what's wrong ?" He asked.

"Edward was the only one who got to take me on a date and I was looking forward to spending time alone with you and Harry on our dates" he said while pouting. Marcel leaned over and kissed his lips.

"Hey we need you to heal up first before we take you on dates but I promise that we'll go on dates" Marcel said.

They cuddled for a while until Louis fell asleep.

Not to long later the door opened, revealing Edward and Harry "we're home" Harry said before seeing a sleeping Louis with a pale pink blanket over the top of him.

"Hey" Marcel said with a smile.

"How long have you both been home ?"Edward asked.

"A couple of hours" Marcel said.

"What do you mean to you both had classes ?" Harry asked

/////////////

Hey everyone it's 12am and I'm tired but oh well.

I'm proud of this chapter :)