12.

No one's pov

"Hello Marcel" 

"Hi Sir, I need help" Marcel says.

"What's up?" 

"Well Louis Tomlinson went into heat to today" Marcel says.

"That's ok Marcel" Mr John says. "Is Louis your mate ?" 

"Yes Louis is my mate" he said.

"Well since i know Louis wasn't suppost to go into heat until after chrismas so I'll let you bend the rule and mate Louis but if you do then come see me in the morning" 

"Ok thank you sir" he says.

~

We sat in the sitting room with earphones in until Harry came in. They talked with harry and said we would mate Louis and since he had only been in heat for less than two hour he was still able to answer with a clear-ish mind. They knew we would go into rut if we are near Louis.

Edward's pov

I headed upstairs to our guest room, as soon as i opened the door i saw Louis laying on the bed, the sweet smell filled the big room. "Loulou come on Marcel and Harry are home" i said as i walked over to the bed. He turned his head from staring at the ceiling, he weakly smiled before before making grabby hands towards me.

I pick him up and kiss the top of his head , i carry him downstairs. He snuggles closer to me and stuffs his face into my neck.

I sat on the sofa with Louis sat on my lap and his head still in my neck, "Lou since your at the begining of your heat we need to know if you wanted to mated " i said " We need a clear answer since this is permanent"

"Please alpha, mate me i'm a 100% sure and i want to" he says as slowly as he could "i'm ready and i trust you all" 

We nod our heads and we knew we were going in birth order so i took Louis upstairs, my alpha began to take over as i layed Louis on the bed.

(Smut* Not the best)

Louis whimpered underneath me, my alpha was going to be in rut soon and i knew i could hurt him but i hope i don't. I began to take off the grey sweats and soaked plain blue shit from Louis.I took off my skinny jeans and botton-down shirt, I could smell the vanilla scent coming off him and the mix of sweat made my alpha go mad.

"Alpha hurry" he whimpered out.I smirked at my young omega. My one and only. The boy that's mine. I ran my hand through Louis short hair causing him to purr.

"Is my omega wanting me ?" i ask.

"Yes alpha, hurry" he whimpered out. I move him from the middle of the bed. I lean down and lick over Louis neck, i kiss him roughtly. I began to line my fingers up with Louis' hole before pressing one in and feeling the slick on my fingers. 

He ground down and pushed on my fingers as he moaned out my name bring my already dick harder( if it's possible,) as soon as he was ready with three fingers inside him. I slowly began to line up my member.

~(i'm gonna skip the smut sorry:) but Eddy mated him on the left part of his neck, harry did it in the middle of his neck and marcel on the right)

Harry's pov

After the week was done we all returned into our normal lives but it was hard being away from each other, this was new to use but not uncommon for newly mated people.

We headed in louis car to his mam's house for dinner. This is mine and Edward's first time meeting his mam and I'm really nervous. I hear a little giggle come from the drivers seat, I look over to see louis looking at me and him giggling at my bouncing leg.

"hazza they will love you" he said with a smile "just be yourself" he says as we pull in.

He's wearing a poofy pink skirt with a light pink top and his favourite heels, I'm wearing skinny jeans with a plain light blue Botton down shirt and loafs, Edward is wearing the same as me with a light green shirt and Marcel is wearing a pastel yellow shirt and exact same shoe style and jeans.

We get out to see three girls playing in the front garden. One shouts louis name and he smiles before hugging her, we all let our a low growl. "alphas this is my sister fizzy, their my other sisters phoebe and daisy" he says as he points to the two young girls

We head inside to see a woman in the kitchen and a girl next to her "mam lottie" he cheers. We smile like fools like our adorable omega.

"Boobear" she says as she huggs him.

"mam, lottie you met Marcel but these are my other alphas Edward and Harry" he says proudly.

We say hello "Edward your the owner of Gucci and Harry you work in Anne's bakery?" Lottie aks before anyone tells her any information.

We nod "Anne?" louis mam Jay say "Anne twist, the lovely Anne twist."

"you know our Mam?" Edward asks.

"Anne and I use to be best friends until I moved from homes chapel to Doncaster" Jay says.

Jay brought out dinner so everyone sat down at the table.

~(no ones pov) next day

As Edward and Louis drove to the head office of gucci, "good morning Edward" a Bradford accent rang through the halls.

"morning Zayn, zayn this is my mate louis. Louis this is my assistant Zayn, he's mr horans mate" Edward says as louis tightened his grip on Edwards hand.

Louis smiles at Zayn before he and Edward walked to the ceo office. As they sat in Edward's office, they talked about school, friends, a new prooject Edward had going on.