40 tw!!!!!

Bob's pov (A/N; oooo I never expected to be doing his  pov)

I was never meant to be here, I've never expected to be under the control of someone like Kednall. I honestly feel bad for Louis and his alphas. This type of stuff isn't  fair to the triplets. 

The only reason Kendall wants the triplets is because she knows that Edward is a CEO so she knows they have a good life. Louis has been taken and if he's not back with his alphas soon then there is a chance of him becoming Ill. Kendall said he was pregnant and I know he has triplets too.

I walked into the room after  a few hours and Kendall said she was leaving the country for a few days. "Louis, you need your alphas to get the police here soon." Kendall has left the country for about a day so that doesn't leave us much time to get you our of here and she will find out if we try to open the door." I say, a tear falling down my face. "I'm sorry Louis" 

"Bob it's fine, this isn't your fault. It's not like you kidnapped me." 

The next few hours were full of us talking when a police officer comes to the window that is slightly open. "I'm Officer James, I'm here to get you both out." Do you know if the door has anything on the other side stopping us from getting in?" We nod.

"Edward stay back" Officer James says. Louis shoots up and stands at the window, three identical alphas stand there, one was clearly Edward.

Officer Jame's team broke down the door after lots of talking. I'm taken to the police station for questioning and Louis is taken to the hospital. 

~ (Louis' pov)

I passed out on the way to the hospital, Edward sat in the driver's seat, Harry sat next to him and Marcel sat with his arms wrapped around me. By the time I wake up it's around Midnight and all my alphas are huddled up on the little bed by the window. I rub my belly and just know by the content smiles on all three of their faces that everything is alright. I do wonder what will happen to Bob even though he's the reason why me and my baby are safe and doing perfectly. I try to get up and my hand is pulled at by the IV pole. My hand hurting from the yank and a light whine that falls from my mouth attracts the attention of Edward who has always been a lighter sleeper than the other two.

He slowly gets up and slides into the small bed with me. I cuddle into him. "I love you Lou" he mutters to me. We kind of fall asleep, well he does, I can't. The fact I lost my alphas makes me feel sick. I cuddled into Eddy and played with his curls. Each one of my alphas all have soft hair and it makes me happy in a way. The next few hours fly by and before I know it it's seven am and the nurse is coming around to check everyone.

~

We head home and I quickly keep myself to Eddy, my inner omega is clinging to Edward, but I'm not sure why. The thought of being with my other alphas doesn't bother me but the thought of being with Eddy right now makes me feel content. We lay in bed and watched a movie, with Marcel towards the bottom of the bed and Harry to the left of me. We cuddle before getting up and I get a load of the house cleaned while Harry heads to work (he likes working during stressful situations), Marcy plans some lessons as he's behind and Eddy works in the room I'm cleaning in. We all have our ways of coping so no one says anything. 

The triplet's mum has our triplets for the night again while we get settled after an eventful few days, everything felt like it was all over the place. I felt my phone ring. "Hello?" (A/N- any dark writing is officer James)

"Hello Louis, are you free to talk?"

"Yes i am, what can i do for you?" 

"We found Kendall and she's been arrested for kidnapping and we would like you and Bob to face the trial so she goes away for a long time. Kidnapping two omegas will put her away for a while it's double the time than one omega. Here omegas are very special"