21

Louis' pov
I walk down the hall with ashton and luke, we arrive at marcel's class and we sit at our seats.i lay my hand on my five month belly, i smile as I watch marcy write something on the board. As i sit at my desk I suddenly feel the babies move around which makes me gasp " lou what's wrong?" Marcel.

"The babies are moving and it scared me for a minute" I said.

~

As we make our way to the doctors, i cuddle into harry, we pull up and walk inside. "Good afternoon everyone, im doctor vargas " She smiles " Let's look at these babies Shall we ?"I get on the table while the alphas crowed the lest Side of me and I grab the nearest hand which lappens to be Edward's. Once She adds the jelly She begins checking on our babies.

" The triplets are fine but your baby girl is a bit smaller than the boys so that is something we need to watch to make sure She keeps growing " Doctor vargas says . we thank her and the goes to get our photos,not to long later we are on our way home.

~

Edward's pov
we get into the house and Louis goes with everyone to the Sitting room so I head to my office, I made Some calls to my office,sent some emails and worked on getting a now office Since at this Point people were sharing offices and it was over crowed.I heared a little Knock on my office door and lou walker in " come here baby " I Said and he made his way over to me,I Smiled as he fat on my lap.

I kissed the top of his head as he burned his head in the crook of my neck " You tired?" I asked and he noded so I Picked him up and Carried him to our bed and as I went to walk away he whined and grabbed my hand. I layed down and he cuddled into me.

After a few hours and resizing I fell asleep,I felt Louis move So I look over at him " Eddy I'm going to the toilet" I nod and Wait, a few minuets later he appears " your kids keep Pressing on my bladder and now I'm hungry " He says so we get up and head downstairs.

We reached the Kichen to see Harry Cooking tea and Marcel typing away, " Hazza How long till food, I'm Starting "

" It's almost done babe,Why don't you go chill on the Sofa and put a movie on "

" fine but hurry up " He huffed and walked over to the Sofa,me and Marred laugh making happy unhappy " It's not funny he's really moody lately " Harry says.

" H he's moody because he's pregnant " I Sany and once fooos done we take call plates to the Sitting room, we Saw lou put Mavel on. I grabmy laptop and finish everything I was meant to finish hours ago, I see Marcel typing away on his laptop too.

"Will you both put your laptops away" louis said.

"Babe we're working, I've got lessons to plan and eddy has office stuff to do " Marcel says. Louis places his hand on his bumb and cuddled into harry.

I smiled before getting up "night love, night boys" i say as i walk over to Harry and Louis "night babies" i say and kiss louis then hjs bump.

He smiled before I turn and head to the bedroom, i brush my teeth, get changed and into bed. I closed my eyes when suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapped around me, i smile knowing its my omega. He lays in bed and cuddles into me "I love you" he whispers.

A few hours later, I feel someone nuding me "eddy get up im craving Mcdonald" i get up and get ready into joggers and a top,we walked to the car amd drove to the Mcdonalds. Louis ended on getting fries, I bugger and a drink.

Louis' Pov
Me and Edward make our way back to the house,I know that all three of my alphas are going away. The feeling of sadness washed over me like nothing I had felt before but I knew today 2as the day I see my family again.

We arrive back at the house and now that its around 6am we decide that since he would get up around now that we would get ready for him to leave. Since marcel was leaving on teacher training for a few weeks, Harry was leaving to manage his mams other bakery for abain a few weeks and edward was leaving on business for a month.

After a few hours Edward had left and Harry had left too so it only left me and Marcel who was abour to leave." Lou I'm Leaving " Marcel Said as he walked into the kitchen,I felt the tear appear in my eyes.

I ran ( well walled) and gave Marcel a hug " I'm going to be alone for too long. " I say,he kisses the top of my head .

" I know lou but Unfortunatly I have to go for work but you can always call any of us at any point " I noded from the crook of his neck "I love you you,I'll see you soon". I sob alone for the first time in a while but today is worse then Normal since I'm pregnant and my hormones are all over the place .

I head to our bedroom and grabbed a load of their clothes,I wrapped myself in them and fell casleep.I wake up the feeling of all three of my babies kicking " I know,I miss all of your daddies too"

I check the time and notice I should really leave for school, I grab my bag and head out the door to my car. I arrive and see ash stood by the door with Luke "hey omega" ash says.
I smile and walk inside.