44

No one's Pov

They arrived at the doctors, the ride was silent well kind of. Harry and Edward were the only ones talking the entire ride, the guilt rising inside of him for snapping at both of his alphas. They all get out of the car and both of the Alphas walk slightly behind him, they sign in and sit with a seat between Louis and Edward.

"Mr. Tomlinson" The nurse calls. Louis and the alphas get up and walk up. "Okay Mr. Tomlinson, lay down and the doctor will be in soon," she says before walking out of the room. Louis' head stays looking down at his fiddling hand.

"Louis, don't do that." Edward says out of no where.

Louis looks up from his hands, nodding at him. He had been picking at the skin around his fingers. The doctor walks, "Hello, okay I'm going to begin the exam. By your chart Louis, it says you are around the end of your third month which is twelve weeks." She says and Louis nods.

"Okay Louis,I'm going to have you lay back" again he nods and lays back, lifting up his shirt of belly.

She begins the exam, "Right, if you look here you will see your baby", she says, pointing at the screen "perfectly healthy". She smiles at the small family.

They all coo over the baby before the doctor goes and prints out a few photos for the family and booking them in for a month's time. They all head to the car except Louis who keeps walking towards town. "Louis where the hell are you going?" Harry questions.

"Town" is all he says before walking again. Edward tells his brother to drop it and he'll be fine, harry huffs before getting into the car and Edward driving away.

Louis walks through town to an old house of a friend he once knew. He knocks on the door and it opens to reveal "Hello Stacy"

"My old best friend", she says, wrapping her arms Louis. "Where the hell have you been since we were like fifteen?" 

"Trying to get by I guess, life's tough when you're an omega," he says, with a giggle.

"Well Lou, come inside" They head inside and sit on the sofa, "so how has everything been?"

"Alright, I've had triplets with triplet alphas and now pregnant with another one." 

"Oh my Lord, Lou. You have done well for yourself." She says, her mouth wide.

"I guess, it's not easy." 

"Wait so what are their names of your alphas and kids?" She asks after the shock leaves.

"Well my alphas are called Edward, Harry and Marcel Styles and my kids are Freddie, Bella and Rose" He says "Don't get me wrong I love them all but I can't do it anymore." 

"Wait, is everything alright?" she asks, concern rising.

"Well I kicked off with my alphas for nothing and currently my kids are dumped on my mother right now and I feel bad 'cause they always seem to be with anyone else but their parents. Really, who would want to be with an omega who can't even do anything they were born to do?" 

"Louis William Tomlinson, don't you even begin to put yourself down" She says, warning him.

After a few hours long conversation, Louis' phone begins to blow up with texts and missed phone calls from all his alphas. He decides he's going to switch off his phone and stay with his mother and kids right now.

While back at the family's house, all the alphas are sat worried (even though Edward will not admit it as he's angry with Louis). Harry sits and cooks for a while to take his mind off Louis not being home. Around 11PM, Louis walks through the door to see Harry sleeping on the sofa. He walks over and kisses his forehead before walking upstairs, slowly opening the bedroom door to see Edward laying in the large bed by himself.

He walks over to the large walk-in closet with a bag, he begins putting his work clothes and a few other clothes into the beg along side other stuff he needs for a few days. He heard Edward shuffle, making him stop in his tracks. Once he's sure Edward is asleep again, he slowly begins to walk towards the door, making sure not to wake anyone up.

He writes a note letting them know the minor details about what he is doing. He gets in a taxi that had been waiting for him and drives away towards the airport. By the time he arrives in New Zealand, it's 11am (New Zealand is 12 hours ahead of the uk)