19

Eleanor's pov

That was a mistake Lou shouldn't of made,once I hang up a call with one of my 'friends'  and about an hour later I saw james elliot and mark pulling a passed put louis, i smiled and walked over "bring louis into this room" i said.

We chain Louis up after placing him on the mattress, I sat on the sofa as i waited for Louis to wake up. I knew his alphas would be looking for him. I laugh at my thoughts. He was stupid to date the triplets over me I've liked him for so long.

About an hour later I hear chains rattling, I smile am stand up and walked into the room. I see louis laying on the mattress which now was proped up."oh hello lou" I say.

"Eleanor let me leave please" he beggs.

"Oh lou I can let you go" I smile.

~(back at home. Harry's pov)

Me and my brothers are freaking out, we leave Louis for one minute and he gets kidnapped. Its been over seven weeks since he disappeared, eddy and Marcy have been drowning themselves in work to forget that Louis is missing so I spend most of my time to search for louis.

After my brothers went to work I got ready and into the car,I drove to the forest and began my search. Many, many hours later I came across an old run down cabin after hearing a car lesve the woods. I knock on the door and when no one answered I slowly open the door.

I walk across the floor and hear whimpering coming from the back of the cabin, I slowly make my way to the room, my heart was racing. What if I find lou? Is he safe? Is he OK? Is he hurt? I turn the door handle. I see a boy laying on the bed and chained up.

He was sobbing lightly, my heart began to shatter, "hello?" I say.
A
"Hazza?" Thw boy asks.
Q
"Lou" I say as I walk over to the bed, he turns very to see me standing inches away from him, he smiled weakly at me. I pull out a lock picking kit (which I learned how to use recently) once he was out of the chains, I picked him up lightly since I knew he wouldn't be able to walk with his weight.

As we get outside I see lights pulling up so I go slowly but quickly got him around the back of the house and duck down, once I know she's in the house i make a run with him to my car. I place him in the passenger seat before driving down the road, "hello office corban....yes I found him .... she's back.....Eleanor Calder......deep in the forest..... yes I'm taking him to the hospital now bye "

~(louis' pov)

Harry drives us towards the hospital and past loads of cop cars which terrifiess me, I began to let tears fall as the memories of the last couple of weeks that felt like eternity. Harry places his hand on my leg, we pull into the hospital car park. Harry carries me inside. "Hello i need to have my pregnant omega check over "

"Mr styles right ?" The woman at the front desk asks.

" yes and this is my omega Louis Tomlinson " Hany explains to the woman. she began to write everything down .

" follow me sir" she says,we follow her down the hall to room. My heart began to race as memories of the last couple of weeks came flooding back .I'm pretty sure harry knew my heart rate pick up Since as soon as we got to the room,he placed me on the bed and kissed my head while he told mesweet things. After 10 minuets a doctor finally walked.

"Hello I'm doctor fishburn " the docter says. He Smiles and begins his tests, i sit there the hole time clenching harrys hand in fear of being taken away again.

~(harrys pov)

I watch as edward and marcel walk in to the rooma sleeping louis lays across my lap, they coo and walk over to the bed. louis slowly began to slowly began to stir awake, " Alpha" Louis said sleepily.

" Lou look who is here " I said towards my sleepy omega .

Doctor fishburn walked in " Hello everyone,well Louis your results look Perfect and your triplets are healthy but you willneed Surgery for a Small break we found on your x-ray"

After the doctor left, me and my brothers sat with louis as we all talk about the next "i want the surgery" louis says.

We all nodd and he snuggles closer toward marcel, i get up to head to get a drink but louis shoots up and grabs my hand before I can leave the room "hazza don't leave again " tears began to fill louis eyes, my heart break and I hug him.

"Lou I'm going to get a drink love" i say, i laugh sightly before picking him up off the floor . He rapps his legs arou d my waist and puts his head into my kneck.

A nurse named Ella walked in "hi why don't one of you take louis for a walk just to stretch his legs and get him active" we thank her and I tell the boys I'm gonna take louis down to get a drink and we'll bring them something back.

We slowly began our walk to the Main lobby and across the Street to the cafe my Mam runs, " Hey Harry, lou " gemma says from the table she was Cleaning.Louis Smiled and waved Slightly,even though he had met her before he Still felt Scared .

~ (Marcel's POV)
Me and Edward sit on the bed as we work,I get o phone call from my boss " Hello?"

" Hey Marcel would you be able to care in we don't have any subs and your the only History teacher who can teach the kids "

~ ...

Hey everyon sorry this chapter took so long, I have school but anyway stay safe and TPWK