20

Marcel's PoV

As I pulled up to school and got into the school, I knew class would be starting in less than 5 minutes.I walked into my class to see all my students sat at their desks "good afternoon class"

"Mr styles we thought you wouldn't be coming in" one of my student's said .

"Well my omega is in hospitals So I needed to be there for him" I say and began my lesson, just as I set my class off on the lesson my phone began to ring.

"Marcel Louis wants to talk to you"Harry says.

"Hey alpha" Louis says.

"Hey Lou, what's wrong ?" I ask.

"I need you here" he sobs .

"Lou I need to finish work but as soon as I'm finished I'll come back but in the meantime I'll text you" i say, once he is slightly calm I hang up.

I got back to teaching my class before the bell went, I sighed since the hour had flown by. I soon arrive at the hospital and rush to Louis room, i see him still lightly sobbing and my brothers no where in sight.

I walk over to lou and roll him into my chest and my brothers walk in laughing, "are you both stupid ?" I say angrily.

"What have we done?" Edward asks .

"You didn't leave our omega alone ?" I ask.

~
Louis pov

After many weeks of being cooped up inside of the hospital I was finally aloud to be released and I'm 4 months now. My babies are healthy. My alphas are really protective and overall I feel way better  than I did a month ago. Today was my first day back at school and to say I'm terrified would be un understatement.

I walk through the halls cluching to Marcel, "come on i have your class first" Marcel says.i sigh happily as we reach his class room, i got to my desk and took out all of my stuff before going and sitting on the alphas lap. I curl up into a small ball and sigh, with my alphas i feel safe but away it makes me wanna be sick all the time.

I smile but frown when the bell goes "lou go to your seat please" he asks and i whine at him.

"Alpha nooo" i whine and cling to his legs, the class walk in and don't notice me. I see luke,ashton,calum and micheal all walk in but I still don't move. My anxiety at the thought of leaving my alpha was high.

" fine lou but you need to still pay attention if you not gonna move from my lap" he says and creases my cheek. I sit on the beanbag chair next to his desk so he can teach but i still don't go to m own desk.

I lay my hand on my belly as I feel one of my babies kick. "Good morning class, remember homework is due today but for the ones who haven't done it you have until tomorrow unless I know why. OK so today we are looking at different types of torture methods, calum phone away please" marcel says, "nick could you tell me a method please?"
~

After class had ended I still lay on the beanbag chair refusing to move "Marcy our babies kicked" i say just above a whisper.

"Oh my god babe our babies" he says with excitement.

////////////
Hey ik this chapter is short but oh well.