ix. all is fair in love and surgery

chapter nine ━ i like you so much better when you were naked & state of love and trust season six, episode twelve & thirteen

chapter nine i like you so much better when you were naked & state of love and trust
season six, episode twelve & thirteen

❝ you do realise this is
going to crush him?

Growing up in the Levine household, Aliya was taught a lot of things. Many revolving around a scalpel and other fancy medical things, but the others revolved around basic life lessons children were usually, more commonly be taught by their parents and guardians.

One of those basic life lessons was that everyone deserves a second chance.

In an ideal world, Aliya would like to say she believed in second chances but, she found that they never really went very well.

She gave Mark a second chance and that situation only ended in tears and tequila.

Aliya did ultimately believe in the goodness of people, but she was also very hyper aware of the fact that a vast majority of the people in this world were complete and utter assholes.

So, at the end of the day, it could be argued one Aliya Levine didn't really believe in the goodness of people, even though she pretended too.

Meredith Grey pressed a palm to her forehead with a sigh. "Izzie leaves, and Mark gets a kid, and you two decide that the best way to deal is to get drunk and mash your genitals together?"

Aliya paused in the doorway and grimaced at the conversation she had just accidentally walked into, setting her bag down onto the table. "Ew, Mer could you have chosen a better way to say that?" She shuddered and wandered to the cupboard, pulling out the coffee.

The Grey woman shook her head, her eyes still pinned on the pair, looking at them as if they committed a crime.

Alex rolled his eyes in agitation. "Look, no freaking way you get to judge us or give relationship advice. Besides, you were a total dirty mistress, like, two weeks ago."

Lexie gulped, raising her hand in the air. "Are we calling me a dirty mistress?' Aliya continued to make her coffee, unbothered by the conversation happening around her.

"That was two years ago," Mer corrected Alex, before turning to her sister. "And his wife didn't have cancer."

"—Because, I've only been with, like, six guys in my whole life." Lexie continued, stuttering in an attempt to defend herself. "Okay, Alex and I we've done it before. It was recycling. It was, like, good for the environment."

scrub caps | grey's anatomyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara