xxxviii. the idea you had of me, who was she?

chapter thirty eight ━ unaccompanied minorseason seven, episode twenty two

chapter thirty eight unaccompanied minor
season seven, episode twenty two

save it for someone who hasn't
spent months working their ass off
on the clinical trial

trigger warning!
this chapter contains depictions of
abuse, please read with caution.

"So, you're still doing the whole silent treatment routine?" The oldest Levine sibling spoke, placing down the box he was currently unloading from his creepy rental truck and crossing his arms.

The five of them — Jackson, Aliya, April, James and Trent — were currently moving boxes into his new house.

Well, April, Jackson and Trent were. Aliya and James were sat on said boxes, playing a very heated game of uno in the back of the van before Jackson and Trent had to step in.

Who knew a twenty nine year old could be so competitive.

And, angry when James put down a plus four.

Now that he had sent April and Jackson up to James' bedroom to help him unpack, Trent had finally gotten his sister all alone.

Though Aliya know wished she was back in the presence of her nine year old nephew, not her older brother.

"Nope." Aliya denied, though she didn't meet the dirty blonde man's eyes, she just pursed her lips at the many boxes of stuff her brother had in his possession, now that she had to actually help instead of entertain her nephew. "Jeez, you have so much crap it's unbelievable."

"Excuse you," Trent looked up, personally offended by the insult. "Have you seen the amount of shit you have in your room?"

"Hey!" Aliya whipped her head around to finally look at him. "It's not shit. I knew you always hated my dresser!"

Her brother pulled a look of disgust, placing a box down onto the sidewalk. "It looks like something Nana has in her bedroom." Trent replied matter-of-factly, taking a box away from the brunette.

She had already dropped a whole box of dishes, hence why she was put on babysitting duty.

"Are you—"

"I'm implying that you have the taste of an old woman." Trent clarified before Aliya could even question it.

"Oh! That is rich coming from someone," Aliya pulled out a casserole dish with pictures of Trent in his sophomore year of high school around the outside. "Who owns this."