Chapter 4

No One POV:

     Tuesday morning......

   Hope and the twins are standing in front of the Swan's residence waiting after knocking. Charlie opens the door, "ye-," he stops himself staring at them in shock.

     "Charlie!" The three of them exclaim before giggling as they said it at the same time. Charlie laughs opening his arms for them, "my other daughters!" They all hugged him giggling.

    Before pulling away they all gave him a kiss on the cheek each making Charlie blush brightly. "Uh bells is upstairs if you want to go up," Charlie tells them scratching his red cheek slightly. The girls smile and walk up the stairs.

    Still the same Charlie, awkward and shy just like his daughter. Hope put a finger to her lips telling the twins to be quiet before opening Bella's door slowly. There she is still sleeping on her side.

   The twins laid down on each of her sides quietly while Hope took a quick picture then sat down on Bella's chair. Bella rolled over on Josie with a moan. "Wow, Bella. I'm happy to see you too," Josie jokes making Bella's eyes snap open and she wraps her arms around Josie.

"You girls are here!" She says happily snuggling closer to Josie who giggles and wraps her arms around Bella. Lizzie props herself up by her hand looking at Bella.

"Question, were you having a sex dream about Edward," Lizzie asks with her mouth open as Bella blushes. "Have you guys don't it?!" Hope exclaims grossed out. 'They better not have done it here' Hope thinks trying not to picture her sister doing that.

"What! No, we're still virgins," Bella says before her eyes go wide and she slaps a hand over her mouth. The three girls mouths drop open. Hope busted out laughing making the other girls look at her.

Bella threw a pillow at her, "hey, it's okay to be a virgin at my age." Hope shook her head holding onto the pillow laughing. "I-I'm not laughing at y-you, Bells. E-Edward's a 100 and something and still a virgin. W-what he couldn't g-get it up," Hope laughs with tears falling down.

Soon enough Lizzie joins her while Josie tries to hold it in. Bella looks ready to hit all of them. As the two of them calmed down, Bella had gotten up to find clothes but not before hitting Hope in the head.

"Ow!" Hope laughs rubbing her head. The twins giggle on Bella's bed as Bella shakes her head at Hope before leaving her room to change in the bathroom. "She loves us," Hope says putting her feet up on Bella's desk.

The twins nod with a giggle sitting up and leaning against the headboard. Hope played on her phone waiting for Bella while the twins looked around her room seeing two paintings that obviously Hope made her.

    Bella came back and threw her dirty clothes in the hamper. "About time, Bella boo. Come on we're gonna take you and the old man out for breakfast. Our treat," Hope tells her and stands up with the twins.

     Bella smiles softly and ties her shoes then grabs her phone and wallet. One thing she knew was not to fight Hope with buying stuff. Hope doesn't do it often because she knows Bella doesn't like people buying her stuff.

"Get up Sheriff. You're coming with us downtown to have breakfast," Lizzie says playfully pointing her finger gun at him with a smile. Charlie raises his hands up in surrender with an eye crinkling genuine smile.

"Alright, I'll comply don't arrest me," he playfully says grabbing his phone, wallet and keys. The girls giggle at him and they all walk outside.

"I'll follow you Hope," she nods letting the girls get in the back and before she got in Charlie stopped her, "and kid keep it go the speed limit, I don't want to arrest my second daughter."