Chapter 13

No One's POV:

    Hope and Irina sat on the couch finding a movie that all of them will want to watch as they wait for Tanya and Lizzie to get back with the food. Well Lizzie's getting Chinese food while Tanya goes and gets animal blood for Irina and herself.

"What do you think about this? Do you think Tanya and Lizzie will want to watch it?" Hope asks stopping on a comedy movie. She looks to her right seeing Irina already looking at her.

Irina glances at the screen and nods before turning back to her younger mate. "Yeah it's perfect. Now that we found a movie, how about we do something that can pass the time. Hmm?" She tells Hope and sped on her lap, looking down at her.

  Hope looks up at her and set her hands on Irina's back respectfully. "Hmm, I wonder what we should do. 21 questions?" Irina shakes her head with a grin.

"No? Well maybe a game of chess?" Hope teases making Irina growl softly and crash their lips together. Hope moans into the kiss and passionately kisses back.

Her hands move from Irina's back to her hips as Irina starts grinding on her lap making Hope's pants begin to tighten. Hope moves her kisses down Irina's neck and gently bites down on her smoothed marbled neck.

Irina moans out loud, grinding down harder. She clutches Hope's shoulder tightly while she trials her hand down Hope's stomach heading towards her pants. She firmly grabs Hope's length through her jeans and begins rubbing it.

Irina let out a breathless chuckle, "someone is excited." Hope growls, bucking up into her hand and pulls back then grabs ahold of Irina's shirt and tears it off like nothing.

   "Mine," she growls with her eyes glowing and yanks Irina closer and begins fiercely kissing along her chest making Irina's eyes go black with lust and she digs her nails into Hope's arms.

Hope nips harshly on Irina's sweet spot making Irina let a mix between a moan and growl. She tears off Hope's shirt leaving her in nothing but a bra.

She pushes Hope on her back and begins kissing along her neck/chest and down her stomach trying to reach where her prize is. Suddenly the door opens making Irina growl possessively and cover her mate's body with her own.

"Holy shit! Seriously on the couch! That's where we sit at, Hope!" Lizzie exclaims turning around holding the pizza. Tanya's eye darken at the sight of her mates half naked.

Lizzie snap her fingers in front of her face. "Oi! No, Tanya. I really need you on my team! Snap out of it!" She exclaims bringing Tanya back from her dirty thoughts.

"Sorry. Irina get off! We agreed to not rush things with her!" Tanya says gently grabbing her wife and pulls her off of Hope who's eyes are glowing and slowly breathing as she tries to calm herself.

Tanya gives her a bottle of animal blood and Irina chugs it in one go as the color returns to her eyes. Lizzie glances at them and walks over to Hope who sat up on the couch.

  "We only left for thirty minutes, ho. You need to keep it in your pants. Here I got the pizza," she says patting Hope's back gently before setting the pizza box on the coffee table.

  Hope let out a breathless chuckle before running her hands down her face. "Excuse me," she announces speeding to the counter and going into the ice chest to grab a blood bag.

She drinks it hungrily as she calms down. Lizzie throws her a shirt with a disapproval look making Hope blush slightly as she put on her shirt.

  "Can't leave you alone for a couple minutes without you being a horndog and trying to bang Irina. Tsk tsk, for shame, Hope, for shame," Lizzie playfully says quoting Spongebob making Hope smirk with an eyebrow raised.

   "I thought you didn't like Spongbob?" She questions and Lizzie flips her off before grabbing a plate and soda then went back to the couch.

Hope chuckles, throwing her empty bag in the trash before grabbing a plate, soda, and a few napkins. She glances at her mates who are drinking animal and staring at her with a look.

   She set her stuff on the table before speeding to her room grabbing her hoodie then sped back. "Here you can wear this since I did rip your shirt to pieces," Hope blushed slightly as she hold out the hoodie to Irina who grabs it with a sexy smile.

   "Rina," Tanya warns pinching her side gently as Hope holds her hands in front her pants making Irina pout but nod.

"Fine, fine, I'll stop. But I will get my prize soon and don't you forget it, sexy," she sighs disappointedly and walks over to the couch to sit down next to Lizzie who's eating.

Hope sighs in relief moving her hands and grabs her stuff from the table. Tanya sped in front of her pulling Hope closer by her pant loops.

"Next time invite me and we would've gotten way further than you did with Irina," she whispers seductively in Hope's ear, palming her quickly before following her wife to the couch.

Hope is left in a lustful daze before she get called by Lizzie who's growing impatient since she wants to start the movie already.

"Coming," Hope says in a squeaky voice e before clearing her throat and walked over to sit down. Lizzie rolls her eyes and pressed play then began eating.

Hope grabs some pizza and begins eating while trying not to think about Irina half naked that's seems like it's permanently burned in her mind.

  She doesn't dare look at her mates in fear of her control snapping and she will give in to her desires of fully mating with her mates.

   So she will just focus on the movie and eating the pizza. So much for not trying to touch her mates. Oh well they don't seem to mind when she does so she's gonna take it as a good sign.

  "Woah! Slow down killer! Save some for me," Lizzie exclaims as Hope eats her pizza hungrily. Hope chuckles nervously and takes a drink of her soda.

  "Sorry, I'm just, uh, hungry is all," she gives her a nervous smile making Lizzie nod with a 'no kidding' look.

Sorry for any mistakes
Hope you enjoy
Comment and vote
Have a good day or night
Peace out ✌🏼