Chapter 11

Hope's POV:

   "Are you sure this is gonna work? Like a 100% sure," Kate worriedly asks as I near the treaty line. The three sisters are in the back of my car with Josie sitting on Kate's lap.

"We're about to find out," I tell her driving into the Res and head towards the Black residence. There we find a shirtless Jacob leaning against a railing.

I park, "stay here," I get out leaving my car door open.

"It seems you lost your shirt, puppy," I joke walking over to Jacob who chuckles and pushes away from the rail to meet me halfway.

"Nice to see you too, Hope," he says chuckling and he wraps his arms around me. I giggle and hug him back.

"You alright after," I trail off indicating about Bella and Edward. He shrugs and stuffs his hands in his pockets.

"I-it's a process, I guess. Anyways we better get going before we're late," Jacob says walking to my car. Avoidance is key I guess.

"Lizzie go to the back, please," I call out walking over to the drivers side.

"I'm sure Mr. Black won't mind if I sat on his lap," Lizzie says getting out of the car and smiles up at Jacob who smiles at her with a small blush.

"Lizzie, I swear to god. I will cancel your Netflix account," I threaten her sitting in my seat.

"Fine! Ruin my fun why don't you?" She exclaims climbing into the back and sitting on Irina's lap who carefully holds onto her hips.

  Jake chuckles and gets in, closing the door. "They're having it at Sam's house in his backyard. You remember how to get there?" He says then asks pointing down the road.

I nod and start driving towards Sam's house. "So how have you been, twins? Good I hope," he says turning around in his seat to look back at them with a smile.

"We're doing good, Jacob. Happy to be on this trip and see Bella. Oh and I guess you," Josie jokes then giggles as he gasps playfully. Lizzie and I laugh at them.

  "That hurt, little Saltzman. I expected that from Hope but from you, no. You're rubbing off on her, Hope," he says shaking his head at me and I smirk.

  "Correction, it's Lizzie and I are rubbing off on her," I exclaim and pull into Sam's cabin. I park behind a truck and turn off the car. There's a few trucks here.

"Ready?" Jake sighs and I nod before turning to him.

"By the way one more thing," I say and he nods waiting for me to continue. My hand shot out grabbing the back of his neck and I slam his head on the dashboard hearing gasps from the girls.

"Oh god! What the hell was that?!" Jake groans holding his head.

I point at him, "you know what that was for. Now let's go." I get out and push my chair up so Josie could get out. She climbs out grabbing my hand to help her out.

The three sisters sped out before I could close the door. So far so good. Jacob doesn't detect them so our spell worked.

He rubs his forehead and closed the door after Lizzie got out. I smile innocently as he looks at me with a really look.

Jake shakes his head and gestures for us to follow. He takes us to the back where there's the pack, Mr. Black, a few other older men, Sue, Seth, and I'm guessing Leah. "Dad," Jacob calls out and everyone turns to us.

"Ah glad you could join us, Hope. I see you've brought guests," Mr. Black says staring at the twins who are standing by my sides.

"Yes, I did. Mr. Black this is Lizzie and Josie Saltzman. They're fraternal twins and members of my pack," I inform him and the twins wave.