Chapter 6

No One POV:

     Josie walks into the living room of Hope's apartment where Hope is sleeping on the couch. She softly taps her arm, "Hope it's time to wake up. Hope."

    Hope sighs happily in her sleep turning on her back. Irina and Tanya are kissing in front of her as she sits on the bed watching. They stop and look at her before crawling seductively towards Hope.

"Hope," she hums feeling their hands cup her cheeks, "it's time to wake up." Hope looks at Tanya confused before Irina turns her head towards her. "Hope it's time to wake up," she says leaning in.

Hope smiles leaning in as well before, "Hope!" She jerks awake finding herself staring at an annoyed looking Josie. "About time, Jeez! You're a heavy sleeper, Hope. It's time to get up, we're going to the mall remember?" Josie exclaims moving towards the kitchen.

'It was just a dream' Hope thinks disappointedly with a sigh. She throws the blanket off of her and stands up. "Oh god! Put your little soldier away, Hope!" Lizzie exclaims looking away from Hope.

Hope looks at her with her eyebrows furrowed before looking down. 'Oops!' She grabs a pillow and held it in front of her erection. "Sorry," Hope chuckles nervously before speeding to her shower.

Josie giggles behind her hand before lightly hitting Lizzie who's laughing. "Don't be mean Liz. You know she can't hide it like we can," Josie chastised her making Lizzie raise her hands in surrender.

   Josie shakes her head with a chuckle before going back to mixing the pancake batter in a bowl "Anything you need me to do, Jo?" Lizzie asks sitting down on a stool by the island.

    Josie shakes her head, "not right now but you can put music on if you want." Lizzie nods and connects to Hope's Bluetooth speaker.

Hope rinses off and turns off the shower before getting out wrapping the towel around herself. She hears music and the twins giggling and smiles at that.

    She dries off and gets dress before doing her hair and make up. Hope walks out smelling food. "Ooh Jo's famous pancakes. I'm in heaven," she exclaims excitedly making Josie blush with a giggle.

      She sat next to Lizzie and Josie hands out their plates filled with two pancakes each. Lizzie and Hope rub their hands together starting hungrily at the food.

   "Oh my god guys, just go ahead and eat your food," Josie laughs as they both dig in. She shakes her head with a smile and starts eating. A couple of minutes in there's a knock on the door.

    "I got it," Hope says standing up and heading towards the door. She opens it seeing her mates, their sister, her sister and the Cullen kids.

    "Sister, what a pleasant surprise! Ladies you all look gorgeous. Guys you look handsome. And you
eh, ever heard of a brush? Ow!" Hope exclaims rubbing her shoulder from the hit Bella gave her.

Everybody chuckled except Bella and Edward. "That's child abuse Bella!" Hope playfully says pointing at her. Bella rolls her eyes and pushed her out of the way so they could walk in.

"You're eighteen, Hope," she tells her before giving the twins a hug. Hope smiles at the other vampire and gestures to come in. "Yes I am but you're older by a couple months. Good morning. You both look absolutely beautiful," Hope tells Bella then her mates kissing the back of their hands gently.

    Tanya and Irina smile brightly and lean forward kissing Hope's cheek. They giggle at the awestruck look their mate is sporting.

Emmett walks tentatively towards Josie who looks up at him with a smile. "Yes, Emmett?" She asks softly as he shuffles his feet slightly. He pulls flowers out from behind his back.