Chapter 20

Hope's POV:

   I fix my hair in the mirror before grabbing my keys. "Twins, I'm leaving for my date with Rina. I'll be back later. Be careful around here," I call out to the two who are in my room watching a movie.

"Okay. Have fun," they yell back in sync making me chuckle softly and walk out of my apartment then lock the door with my key.

   Today Rina's taking me out on a picnic in the woods where she says she knows a perfect spot. There's no doubt in my mind that I will love it.

I walk downstairs and walk towards the parking lot where I find Irina leaning against Tanya's car with a big picnic basket.

   "Well hello, beautiful. How are you doing this fine evening?" I spoke up with a grin and she chuckles softly then pushed away to hug me with one arm since the other one is holding onto the basket.

   "I'm doing amazing. What about you, baby?" She softly says and I take the basket from her then wrapped my free arm around her waist so she can hug me with both.

   "Better now that I'm in your arms," I respond softly and she giggles before leaning forward to press our lips together.

   I sigh softly into the kiss and pull away for air. "Mm, I love when we kiss," I dreamily say making her giggle and nod.

  "So do I," she says before pecking my lips a few times and pulled away completely, "now come on before your food turns bad."

   Man stupid food. I open the driver side door for her and wait until she's inside comfortable before I close it on her.

  I walk around Tanya's car to the passenger side and got in. "Soo what's in the basket?" I question as I try to take a peak inside but my hand gets swatted away softly.

  "Nope! No peaking, baby. Sorry but you have to wait," Irina says with a chuckle as she pulls out of the parking lot.

   I pout playfully and buckle up then settle on holding the basket instead. Whatever is in here smells really good. "You'll find out soon, baby," she reassures me sending me a quick smile.

   "I guess I can wait," I playfully say with a small laugh. She hums happily with a nod.

For a few minutes she drives us towards the outskirts of Forks where we're surrounded by the woods and a couple of mountains.

   "Should I be worried that you're taking me out here to get rid of my body?" I tease getting a playful scoff from her.

She shakes her head and pulls off to the side onto a dirt road. "No, idiot. If you keep making jokes you won't get your desert after," she warns me and I raise my hands in surrender with a smirk.

"Fine, fine, ruin my fun," I say with a sigh and smile to myself as I look out the window as she laughs quietly.

   This is gonna be fun. I have a good feeling. Irina pulls over to the side and turned off the car. "And this is where we get off and run from here," she informs me and nod.

     "Okay," I quip happily and open the door then climbed out with the basket in my hands. Irina met me in the front of the car with a thick blanket and she locked the car with the remote.

   "Is the car gonna be okay just here?" I ask in concern as I gesture with my head at it. She hums and shrugs.

  "I locked it and there's nothing valuable in it as of right now," she answers truthfully making me frown slightly.

I raise my hand towards it and began chanting an invisibility spell. A few seconds later the car disappears.

Perfect. I face Irina who has an awe expression. My mates are gonna always have that expression. I just know it.