Forest for the Trees

Isabella's POV All of us and Mentor Ji are inside of the Shiba House

Isabella's POV
All of us and Mentor Ji are inside of the Shiba House. The reason why is because we are discussing about 3 disks which is the Beetle, Swordfish and Tiger.

Mentor Ji: "Now we have recovered 3 of the lost disks. We have a new power at our disposal."

Jayden: "Beetle, Swordfish, Tiger. Together these 3 disks allow us to form the Samurai Battlewing."

Mentor shows us the picture of the Samurai Battlewing.

Mike: "Wow, it's look like one powerful bird."

Mentor Ji: "Yes thanks to these disks. So each one has to go to the person we believe is truly ready to help pilot the battlewing."

Jayden hands me the tiger disk.

Mentor Ji: "The tiger belong to Isabella. Who's reverse the nighlok spell and need to protect it."

Me: "Nice."

Jayden handed Kevin the Swordfish disk.

Mentor Ji: "The Swordfish goes to Kevin who caught it and therefore has a connection."

Jayden has the beetle disk in his hand.

Mentor Ji: "We decided that the beetle. . ."

Jayden: "Should goes to Mia."

Mia was confused about it.

Mia: "Me?"

Mentor Ji: "We trust your control of your symbol power the most. And we know you do the difficult work if needed to master this disk."

Jayden: "We're counting on you."

Mia: "Thanks you. I won't let's you down."

After the meeting was over, all of us except Mike who is training are having lunch at the kitchen. The lunch is sushi.

Kevin: "Wow, what's come over Mike? I never seem him train so hard."

Me: "Me either."

Emily: "He's actually working really hard on his symbol power lately. I think he wanted that disk bad."