Broken Dreams

Isabella's POVEver since Jayden and I started dating, it has been amazing and incredible to have Jayden by my side

Isabella's POV
Ever since Jayden and I started dating, it has been amazing and incredible to have Jayden by my side. It was really nice to have a boyfriend on the team. Anyway, Kevin, Emily, Mike, Jayden and I started training by ourselves. Emily, Mike, Jayden and Kevin are practicing sword fighting with dummies while I am practicing my symbol power. I stopped practicing my symbol power when my boyfriend Jayden's head was not in his mindset while training. He was thinking about Deker.

Me: "Babe?"

Mike: "Dude, he's just stopped. It was like you're a million miles away. You're okay?"

Me: "Yeah, you didn't act like this before."

Jayden: "It's nothing."

Kevin: "I think being kidnapped by Deker has really gotten to you."

Emily: "You can talk to us, Jayden. We're here for you. Especially when you just started dating Isabella."

Me: "Yeah, it makes a lot of sense if both of us solve our problems together like a real relationship does."

Mia walked outside of the Shiba House with her clothes on and her bag.

Mia: "Hey guys."

Me: "Hello Mia."

Kevin: "Have you finally decided to join us for practice?"

Mia: "Oh no. I told Mentor that I'm cooking dinner and Bella is cooking dessert tonight."

Me: "Oh yeah. I am forgetting about it. I will be right back to change."

I went back to my room to change my clothes to go with Mia shopping for some food.

3rd POV
Kevin: "Oh no. I mean what's the special occasion?"

Mia: "Antonio's been working so hard to program the black box and both Bella and I have something special for him."

Isabella is out but in her normal clothes.

Isabella: "Let's go, Mia."

Isabella and Mia are out to buy food for dinner and dessert tonight as Jayden went inside the Shiba House.