Something Fishy

Isabella's POVThere is a mooger attack in the city center

Isabella's POV
There is a mooger attack in the city center. Jayden is calling Antonio as we are getting there. All six of us went there morphed as we were at the location. We are fighting the army of moogers. By the way, my knee is almost completely healed. Meaning I can fight but I can't put much pressure.

Jayden: "Spin Sword Blazing Strike!"

He uses the blazing strikes to destroy some moogers. Me, Emily and Mia gather the people to safety as more moogers started to appear through some cracks. Emily, Mia and I line up with the boys (Mike, Kevin and Jayden).

Kevin: "More of them?"

Me: "Pretty much, Kevin."

Mike: "Dude, it's no big deal. They're just moogers."

Jayden: "Then let's stop talking and start fighting."

Finally, Antonio appears to join us just in time. He looks kinda pale. All six of us looked at him.

Antonio: "Go, Go Samurai Gold Power."

He's instantly morphed.

Antonio: "Barracuda Blade!"

Antonio lets out the barracuda blade. I can see that Antonio is pretty shaky by the legs shaking.

Antonio: "Well, here goes nothing."

Antonio is definitely screaming that caused him to drop the blade and also drop to the ground. As we are ready to fight the army of moogers, all six of us look at Antonio feeling worried for him.

Mia: "Antonio, what's wrong?"

Me: "Yeah, what is going on with you?"

Antonio: "Uh, I can't do it!"

Jayden: "Antonio!"

Antonio: "I'm sorry, guys. I just can't do it!"

The barracuda blade was still on the floor as he demorphed and also he is still on the ground. All six of us still looked at him, feeling very concerned.