The Team Unites

Isabella's POVThe team and I was practicing outside training at the Shiba House

Isabella's POV
The team and I was practicing outside training at the Shiba House. All of us is in our training outfits for samurai training. I practice with the girls while the boy was sword practice. My hair was in an French Braid on one side.

Mentor Ji: "The life of samurai must become disciplined and honor. Samurai must approve on their skills to ready themselves for battle."

Mike: "Ow."

Then the girls and I stopped training. Jayden ask Mike.

Jayden: "Are you ok?"

Mike: "Of course."

Jayden: "Getting into opponent head. Use your instincts to sense your next move and feel the attack happened."

Jayden attack Kevin with his samurai skills. I feeling impressed about it.

Mike: "Wow Kevin, that was amazing. Ow."

Jayden: "Mike, always keep your guard up."

Mentor Ji: "Mike, may I ask you something."

Jayden hit Mike with his training sword again.

Mike: "Hey that not fair. You distracted me. Ok, I get it. Let me try it again."

Mike train without his sword with Jayden again until he used the training sword to put it in the butt.

Mike: "Ow!"

Jayden: "Now watch this."

Jayden trained Kevin to fight him until the pants of the samurai uniform are down as we laughed at Kevin.

Me: "This is actually funny thing that I have ever seen."

Then we stopped laughing and realized Mike is not here.

Emily: "Hey, Where did Mike go?"

All of us look around for Mike who is not here anymore for training.

Me: "Yeah Where is he?"

After that happened, all of us change our regular clothes. I go to the living room where Jayden used his Zord as Mentor Ji came in.