Shell Game

Isabella's POVI was shopping with Mia and Jayden

Isabella's POV
I was shopping with Mia and Jayden. Jayden is outside waiting for us while Mia and I are shopping for food inside the store that we need. Afterwards, Mia and I walked to Jayden outside waiting for us. Jayden is at the gumball machine. The gumball machine has red gums inside. Mia has her bag ready while I have mine. For me, I have dessert ingredients while Mia has dinner ingredients.

Jayden: "Hey. Can I take that from you?"

Mia: "Sure. Thanks."

Mia gives the bag to Jayden. Jayden took a look inside it as we were walking.

Jayden: "Oysters, chocolate sauce, brussels sprouts. You sure you got everything you need for this recipe?"

Mia: "Sure, I am."

Jayden: "Babe?"

Me: "I'm pretty sure about it."

Jayden: "That sounds interesting."

Me: "Very interesting."

Mia: "Secret is the mixed ingredients in just the right way."

Jayden: "Explain that to the paramedics."

Mia: "What?"

Me: "Huh?"

Jayden: "Oh nothing."

Jayden is walking away from us as Mia and I exchange a look. We are walking back to the Shiba House but Jayden's Samuraizer rings. He opened it and put it to his ear.

Jayden: "Got it. Let's go."

We ran to the location of the nighlok. We went to the stadium to see the nighlok. We went there morphed. The nighlok is named Armadeevil.

Jayden: "Nighlok!"

Armadeevil turned around to see the three of us.

Jayden: "That's enough!"

Armadeevil: "How dare you talk to me like that! How dare you talk to me at all!"

Jayden: "No more talking is fine by me."