Jayden's Challenge

Isabella's POVEvery since Jayden has feelings for me, I didn't know what to do about it

Isabella's POV
Every since Jayden has feelings for me, I didn't know what to do about it. I kept thinking into my mind all night. Anyway, me and Mike are back while eating our breakfast as I sit next to Mia.

Mike: "You know, a young samurai once told me that breakfast is the important meal of the day."

Kevin started slowly getting up from his injuries from Robtish.

Kevin: "I told you that."

Mike: "Uh Huh."

Me: "I know."

Kevin: "I eat one once I finish this."

Kevin shows us his sketch book about the megazord and the battlewing.

Kevin: "While I was lay up, I been thinking the possibility of combining the Samurai Battlewing and the Megazord."

Mike: "Last time that I have a sick day, I play video games, drink ginger and have chicken soup."

Mike look to Mia.

Mike: "What's up with you?"

Mia: "Jayden still not back."

Me: "I know, it's a definitely a shock to me to be honest as well."

Mentor Ji come in all of the sudden.

Mentor Ji: "Hey everyone. Hi Emily, hope you feeling better. Have you finished breakfast?"

Mike: "You could cut the happy happy act. We knew something up."

Mia: "We knew Jayden gone."

Mentor Ji: "Don't worry he'll be back. The rest of us just need to focus on our mission."

Me: "But how though without the leader?"

Later me and Mia still sitting on the bench as Mike sit with us.

Mike: "I remember mess up I felt. The nighlok attack my buddies just because they hanging with me."

Mia: "Thinking about what Jayden feeling."