Test of the Leader

Isabella's POVWe got the nighlok attack in the city

Isabella's POV
We got the nighlok attack in the city. All of us ran as we morphed instantly. I'm with Kevin and Mike with the three Zords of the giant moogers while Mia, Emily and Jayden batting the moogers on the ground.

Mike: "Kevin, we have giant moogers straight ahead."

Kevin: "Yeah it's time to team up."

Mike: "Sound like a plan. Let's do this, Bella."

Me: "Got it, guys."

All three Zords combined to the Samurai Battlewing.

Kevin; Mike and Me: "Samurai Battlewing, we are united."

We are pilot the Battlewing as we see the few giant moogers in front of us.

Me: "Let's punch it."

We punched it through the giant moogers as they are destroyed. The three of us celebrate it as we come down to the rest of them. Jayden, Mia and Emily need help because there is a lot of moogers to deal with it. I slashed one mooger in the back.

Emily: "Bella! Man, we glad to see you guys."

Mike: "Wow, that's a whole lot of ugly."

Me: "You got that right, Mike."

Jayden: "Yep, let's change this picture."

We destroyed the moogers by using our spin swords attack on them. I spin my disk as snow swirl to my spin sword.

Me: "Spin Sword, Blizzard Swarm."

I slashed the army of moogers in front of me as we celebrate but more moogers came through the gaps in front of us.

Mike: "What. There's more."

Me: "You gotten be kidding me."

Mia: "They're like roaches."

Kevin: "Then we have to be the exterminators."

We separate to fight the moogers on our own but all of the sudden the moogers are in a trace as well as the mystery voice. The moogers are marching toward Jayden.