Unexpected Arrival

Isabella's POV The gap sensor is on meaning the nighlok attack in the city

Isabella's POV
The gap sensor is on meaning the nighlok attack in the city. All of us went to the pier. We went to see that there is no nighlok in the pier. The people in the city are doing their normal life. We are so confused.

Emily: "Huh?"

Mike: "So where the nighlok?"

All of the sudden, Jayden sense something that we don't have sense it.

Me: "Jayden, what's wrong?"

Jayden: "I thought I felt something. Like someone watching me. But it's gone now."

Kevin look down to see the mini Gap Sensor on the floor.

Kevin: "Something triggered this Gap Sensor."

Mia: "Yeah but what?"

Jayden: "Let's go."

We walk back to the Shiba House.

Mentor Ji: "That was fast."

Mike: "It's didn't took so long to deal with nothing."

Kevin: "The Gap Sensor is working fine but no nighlok. We didn't see out of the ordinary."

All of the sudden, we hear a woosh outside that caused Jayden to go outside. When he get back, he has a arrow with a note on it.

Jayden: "It's say 'See you soon'."

Mia: "See you soon. What? A nighlok attack?"

Mentor Ji: "No, not here at least. The house is protected by defensive symbol."

Mike: "And it's doing a good job. I mean someone shot this arrow."

Mike small the arrow.

Mike: "Something fishy about this."

Emily: "Obviously."

Me: "Same here."

Mike: "No, it is something fishy smell."

She smell it from the arrow as she is felling disgusting about the smell.

Emily: "Ugh."

Later in night, I was writing a song to write my feelings down about Jayden. When all of the sudden, I heard someone's which I caused to go to Jayden's room with Mike.