Chapter 28- Steven

I growled and moved towards her, ignoring my human's little plea not to do what I was thinking. Anger and hatred blossomed in my chest because I had no idea why she thought she could run around where she did not belong.

My mate licked her lips and tried to say something but couldn't. Fear filled her eyes, and I had no idea what she thought nor cared to find out why.

"How dare you," I said, growling and narrowing my eyes. I walked forward until the desk was the only thing blocking me from her, and her heart skipped a beat in fear. "I gave you one order, and that was to never come near the right wing." I growled, and she looked down a little before she flinched and looked back up. "Why are you even here?"

She backed away from the desk and kept looking at me straight in the eye, angering me even more. "I-I-'' she tried but failed to speak. Her heart pounded hard in her throat, and her face grew paler by the second. However, she did not shake like I thought she would.

"Speak!" I roared and slammed my fists onto the desk, leaving a crack from the force of impact, and she flinched away from the desk. "I demand you to speak!"

Belle pressed her lips into a thin line and stood taller. Annoyance and anger flashed through her eyes, but I paid it no heed. "No," she said, the quiver in her voice gone and replaced with confidence. "I will not speak and answer your question." Her voice was firm and steadfast, and I had a feeling that she would keep up the act until she was somewhere safe and out of my reach.

I growled and pointed a finger at her, and she glanced at it before she looked at me, her gaze hard. "You have been nothing but trouble here," I growled out. "You have caused nothing but trouble and have been a thorn in my side from day one."

She stood taller and lifted her chin. Her heart was still a runaway train, pounding hard and fast with each passing second, but that didn't stop her from putting a brave face on. "So what?" she asked. "Does that mean you are going to put me into a cell again? Are you going to let me rot in there?"

"No," I growled. "That would be too nice for you." I moved fast, so fast that she didn't see me coming, and grabbed her by her hair. I wrenched her off of her feet, and she gasped and stumbled before she caught herself while her hands shot up to my hand to pry my hand off of her hair.

"Your Majesty!" she exclaimed and yelped when I pulled at her hair.

"Shut up," I growled and stormed out of the room, pulling her after me. "Do not say another word."

She made a small whimpering sound but didn't say another word. Her heart pounded hard in her chest, and she was afraid, very afraid; I could tell.

'Don't scare her like this,' my human said, his voice weak, and I snorted and rolled my eyes. 'Please, you should have told her from the beginning. 'If you were honest or kind o-'

'No,' I growled, interrupting him, and my mate flinched and let out a small whimper of fear. I ignored the feeling of guilt my human filled and kept pulling her to the kitchen. 'She does not need to know. She should not have entered my place. That was forbidden to her, and now she deserves the ultimate punishment.'

My human grew tense and paused while my words went through our mind. 'What is your ultimate punishment?' he asked, his voice holding this small bit of fear in it. Worry for our mate filled our body, and all I wanted to do was ignore him. 'Are y-'

I snorted and rolled my eyes, interrupting him. 'Foolish, human,' I said. 'I am not going to kill her. However, she is banned from stepping foot in here ever again.' I paused and let that sink into his puny brain. 'She will never be able to come back and stay here with us.'