Chapter 33- Belle's POV

Peter and Louis were at the edge of the border, and a look of relief appeared on their faces when both the king and I rode up.

"Belle," Peter breathed out with a sigh of relief, and I had a feeling that he was happy he could finally talk to me again. "Wh-"

I shook my head while I slowed Riser down until he stopped in front of them. "We need to get the bullets out of the king first before I answer any questions," I said. "He's lost a lot of blood, and I am worried that we are running out of time."

My cousin and Louis looked at each other before they nodded, turned around, and ran to the castle, and Riser followed them at the same speed.

I made sure that both the king and Pippa stayed on my horse, trusting the grip of my legs to keep me on my horse while I held onto them.

I stayed silent while I followed my cousin and friend, my whole body shaking from the cold and fear because I had no idea what was in store for me when he woke up.

Finally, we reached the castle, and both Louis and Peter stopped and looked at me while Riser stopped in front of them.

"You're shaking," Peter said, noticing mr shake.

I shook my head. "No time to worry about me just yet," I said, my teeth chattering slightly. "Is there a doctor here?"

"Yes," Peter confirmed and nodded. "He can't do much though bec-"

"He doesn't have thumbs, I know," I said, interrupting him, and slid off my horse with Pippa in my arms, "but I can still help out with his guidance. There was wolfsbane in the bullets, and I don't know what to do."

Again, Peter and Louis looked at each other before they looked at me.

"Bu-" Peter started, and I knew that he was worried about me.

"No, Peter," I said, interrupting him before he could get another word out. "I'll take care of myself later. Right now, we need to take care of him and his needs and make sure that he stays alive for the packs." I paused and narrowed my eyes while I stared at them, feeling this power that I never felt before. "Is that understood?"

They nodded and bowed slightly. "Yes, Your Majesty," they said in unison, and I brushed it off because I had no idea what they meant.

"Good." I set my dog down before I stood again. "I think I am going to need you two to get him off of Riser and into the infirmary, wherever that is." I looked around, noticing that almost everyone was still "nonexistent." "Where is Cameron?" I asked.

"Here," Camerom said and seemed to appear out of thin air. He bowed, and I ignored it. "What can I do for you?"

"Can you find the doctor and have him meet them in the infirmary or somewhere that isn't gross?"

"The infirmary is fine," Cameron said and bowed again. "Is there anything else?"

"Can you see if you can't get the king's room cleaned and not as holey?" I asked. "I don't think he will like waking up in the infirmary, and I am not sure that his room is clean enough for him."

Cameron narrowed his eyes and looked at me hesitantly. "Are you sure?" he asked, his voice going a little higher, and I nodded in confirmation.

"If he is mad about it, then I will take the blame. No one will get hurt."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, deciding that I would worry about the consequences later. "Now, go."

Cameron nodded and bounded away to do what I asked.

"I'll see what I can do for Riser after we drop the king off at the infirmary," Peter said. He looked at Louis, and Louis nodded before he moved to the other side.