|Description|

Book #4 in the Bonds of Fate series.

"You left me. For 2 years." Killian's voice shook with the force of his emotion. "You chose to leave me."

"Leaving was the best thing I ever did. I won't apologise for it." 

"Now you expect me to give you another chance?" His voice was angry, but he knew in his heart that had already forgiven her.

How could he pretend that he wasn't in purgatory the entire time that she was gone? Or that seeing her again, was the first time the world seemed right again? How could he pretend that he didn't love her when all he wanted was to take her in his arms and kiss her senseless?

"Just give me a chance to explain, please Killian." Rachel pleaded; it was strange he had never seen her bend so easily to anyone. She was a wildfire that couldn't be tamed, so then why did she look like her flames had been quietened?

"Give me one good reason that I should."

"Our daughter."

***

Rachel is trouble. After her father's death, trouble and misfortune seems to follow her like a dark cloud. The only thing keeping her from falling apart completely is music.

Killian is traditional. Though suffocated by his parents, the commendable way they handled their roles as the previous Alpha and Luna has Killian always looking up to them. He wants to fill their shoes, only he feels as though he is crumbling under their pressure.

When Killian finds the wild, free-spirited, hurricane in his Soulmate Rachel, he falls deeply for her. His parents on the other hand, do not. When his parents decide that Rachel is not the mate that they want for their son, they threaten to drive the couple apart. These two must challenge tradition, and family if they want their love to survive. But, sometimes you have to lose before you can love.

"The greatest music comes from within..."