|16|

Rachel stretched like a cat, giving Killian a delightful view as he rose to get out of the bed; both their anger and lust had been mostly satiated. Enough so that Rachel was willing to compromise, even if she did it with a pout.

""I'll try with your mum tonight," Rachel relented, watching the man go to pick up their discarded clothes which had been thrown about the room in their tornado of desire. "But I'm still mad at you."

"Mmhmm, I can work with that." Killian chuckled, pressing a peck to her lips before throwing open the cupboard and shuffling through the articles of fabric as he spoke. "Knowing my mother, she'll probably pick some fancy ass place so we're going to have to dress the part."

He pulled out an inky black dress that reached down to the floor, the bust cut in a fashion that one side draped a long sleeve whilst the other remained sleeveless. It was pretty, Rachel could see gentle sparkles as he moved the fabric, though she wasn't sure it was entirely her style.

"Is that what you're wearing?" She raised her brow half playful, half in challenge.

"No, it's what you're wearing." Killian doubled down, his face never once losing that easy sexy smirk that he loved to irritate her with.

Rachel held back her snort, she could see under his playfulness that he was entirely serious but what she couldn't tell was how she felt about this level of dominance. Sure, when they were rolling around on their sheets it was fun, exhilarating even, but it only worked because Rachel was not usually one to bend her knee in submission. If there was anything that Rachel couldn't stand; it was being told what to do.

Only now, it didn't feel like Killian was telling her that she had to do anything. It would be more than easy to just find another dress to wear, but in doing that would Killian see the action as her disobeying or disagreeing?

"And if I don't want to wear that dress?" Rachel tested, just to see how much of a command he was giving her.

"There's a whole wardrobe Angel, you're more than welcome to look for something you think will look better." He shrugged nonchalantly, completely unbothered with her refusal. "I just know that those gorgeous tits of yours would look amazing in this dress."

Rachel rolled her eyes; she wondered if she should be worried that neither of their minds ever seemed to stray very far from having each other in that primal way that they so often enjoyed. Though she had always had a high libido, she had never felt this sexed up with anyone else that she had ever been with; it was exciting that she had finally met someone who could keep up with her.

"Join me in the shower?" She offered him, sliding off the bed to take her second shower for the day.

"Ray, don't tempt me." Killian groaned, sounding actually pained. "You know that if we start, we're not gonna make it to dinner tonight."

"Maybe that was my plan..." She murmured under her breath. Unbeknownst to her Killian, with his supernatural advantage, heard every word. He wasn't sure whether to frown and say something, or just to leave it alone. He patted her ass as she walked by, deciding to let it go- it would take some time for Rachel and his mother to get along, he was just glad that she agreed to try tonight.

***

Rachel was tempted to stay in the shower, her sticky, sweaty and sore limbs felt heavenly under the warm spray. She could hear Killian moving about in the other room and decided to speed it up; she was after all, a woman of her word. She had promised Killian that she would try, but if that bitch put one hair out of line she would enjoy putting her in her place.

Rachel, after rinsing all the soapy suds off her skin, stepped out the shower the same time that Killian came into the bathroom to hop in. The two got ready for the evening, working in tandem like a well oiled machine. It was moments like that Rachel could hardly believe the two had only been together for nearly two weeks.