| 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 |

𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 |𝖓| 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖗 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆 𝖕𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖚𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Felimid awoke that day to a knock on his door. Which was a surprise in itself considering he was usually one of the first people awake in the mornings.

"Hm?"

The person just enters his room. He didn't quite get out of the covers until something sharp is pressed against his back. He pauses and takes a deep breath.

"Don't move."

"Can I at least get out of the blankets?"

The knife, or sword, is taken from his back as he moves to sit on the edge of the bed. A man stands before him, holding a rather large blade, but it's not quite long enough to be a sword.

He wears a dirty tunic with equally as beaten trousers. The belt he wears is tearing, surprising the man seeing as it takes some decent use to do that to leather. His hair is long and shaggy to the point he keeps on moving it away from his face, "Now, don't move."

Felimid sighs, "I'm not going anywhere."

The man's hair, a very dirty blonde, both in the literal and figurative sense, moves around sporadically when he moves his head around the room. Clearly, he was scanning for a way out, "How do I find the king?"

The mercenary sighs, "It's still a bit early, but I suppose you can catch him in the library."

He twitches for a moment, "Okay. Get up. Take me there."

"Would you mind if I get shoes on?"

Felimid bends to grab his boots, "No!"

The yell makes him retract his hands quickly, "Get going. Anyone comes near me I'll- I'll- I'll kill you!"

"Okay. Let's go then."

The mercenary gets up out of the bed and starts walking towards the door. The blade is pressed to his back once more and he curses to himself. "Close the door, will you?"

"Why should I? You're supposed to be listening to me."

"So people won't suspect I'm up and come look for me..."

He thinks for a moment and quickly closes the door then the blade resumes its previous position on the lower blade of his back.

Felimid starts walking down the hall. The sun is barely shining through the windows along the corridor as they travel farther towards the library.

With the best interest in mind, Felimid takes him along the path to avoid the eyes of the guards. One perk of living within the castle was being able to know all their patterns.

"Are we almost there yet?"

"I've been taking you around the guards, it's going to take a little longer..."

The blade presses into his back making him flinch forward a little, "Get me there now."

"The king should be there." They walk a few steps to meet the large door of the current destination.

"Open it. Act like I'm not here."

Knocking on the door he calls, "Come in."

Felimid opens the door and the king gives him a small smile. He does take notice of his appearance, however, and almost questions about the lack of shoes, "Good morning."