| 𝖎𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖑𝖎𝖔 |

𝖎𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖑𝖎𝖔 |𝖓| 𝖆𝖓 𝖊𝖝𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖉, 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉, 𝖔𝖗 𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Their movements are precise. Calculated. Yells and the sounds of fighting encased around them for a long time before they even get to the head of it all: the throne room.

"Ah, I see you finally have taken the time to visit..."

Ezel sits on the throne, people, at least four, stand around him. Were they even people? Their bodies are shades of black and grey with some holding white spots over their hands and legs.

Very much like the creature that attacked Felimid, they had lanky limbs and little to no torso. It would be comical if they didn't hold swords in their hands.

"What are these things?"

Morian's words speak out to the mage, "What things? My children or the creatures?"

"Both."

Ezel stands up from the throne and walks down a few steps. His "children" follow him but they all walk as if they never did before, stumbling into each other and almost falling off of the steps.

"Well, I figured since I was here and I don't have my book anymore I'd use the last of my existing magic to stir a little trouble within the castle..."

"I'm curious..." Vaeril walks to the front, "Who sent you?"

"He usually goes by the nickname of Ford, but I wouldn't stoop so low to out him to you people."

Blades are drawn. Ezel looks over to Felimid, "You would have made an amazing addition to the rebellion. Sad you lost your roots..."

He whistles and the beings screech and jump over him to fight against the royal crew. One knocks Alova over and sends him towards the door. Felimid is quick to jump forward and block the gangly-looking sword it's holding.

When it notices Felimid, it yells in his face. With a small groan, the only thing he thinks to do is punch it right where its nose would be.

The thing stumbles backward and knocks into the one fighting Morian. In an attempt to wound the prince, it swipes its leg under his feet but it only helps him. Taking his sword he stabs it down into the limb.

It doesn't even yell. They must have high pain tolerances. One move of his leg has the sword cutting it clean off but it barely even notices.

Morian grunts and rushes towards it again. Vaeril moves through his friends and charges right for Ezel. The yells and grunts of his friends guide his movements.

"Tell me, Ezel. What did you expect to get out of this?"

Another screech sounds behind him as Asava slides over her brother's back to kick the creature to the ground, Thronal cutting its head off effectively.

The mage winces, clearly, it's connected to him in some way. He can almost sense as one tries to attack him, but the sword is blocked, "Always saving you..."

It was Felimid. A small chuckle exits the king's mouth as he stares the mage down, "Think you can win?"

"I don't think. I know." With a simple spell, Ezel puts a large divider between the king and the rest of his friends.

The smell of blood floods the king's senses. He knew it was blood, but it almost smelled like it wasn't. Ezel's sword flings out and clashes against the king's.

"I can't wait to kill you and put your head on a stake for all the kingdom to see..."

Vaeril chuckles and kicks him back a little bit, "I'd honestly like to see you try."