| 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖞 |

𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖞 |𝖛| 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖗 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖆𝖙𝖊 (𝖕𝖆𝖎𝖓 𝖔𝖗 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗)

The room was blurry. The sunlight was too strong. Once Felimid awoke the first thing he noticed was how silent it was, then how much pain he was in. A loud groan emanates from his mouth but it's so sore it cuts off short.

Everything burns so bad he doesn't even resonate that someone comes over to him, "We're gonna set you up, okay?"

Felimid lets out a broken gasp, "So we can get the medication in you."

That lets him shut up and let the woman help him to sit up. Small groans still come from him but he's more cooperative this time.

She moves from his view for a second. He can hear the rustling of materials on a small table, but cannot see nor move his head to look at what it is. Sighing a little, he lets the woman help get the medication into his throat, even though it burned and hurt the whole way down.

He can feel her hand on his forehead, and she makes a little noise, "Was that a good noise?"

It hurt to speak, but the water he swallowed the medication with helped soothe the burn down to a dull ache. The elf smiles, "Mostly."

His eyes look over to her and she smiles again, "It seems your fever went down tremendously since the injuries. They're still healing but there are extremely high rates you'll do just fine."

"Can I ask you something?"

The woman nods, a little skeptical, "Vaeril. How is he?"

He can almost tell she's trying to hide a smirk, "I heard he's doing a lot better. He woke up two days ago. Once the magic was...taken from him he started healing much faster. It's an elven thing."

Felimid nods, "How long have I been out?"

"A week. Your body was reacting badly to the poison."

"Poison?"

"Oh! I suppose we didn't really have the time to tell you since every time you came slightly conscious you were just screaming in agony."

The mercenary winces, "But those spider things that attacked the castle had this type of poison on their feet. It took us a while to figure out how to reverse the effects to help you."

He nods, "I assume I'm fine then?"

The woman chuckles, "I see Thronal was right with your humor... But yes, you're going to be just fine. It'll take some time for the stab wounds to heal especially because of the location. The arrow was taken out but that'll heal quickly. You're a lucky one, Felimid."

"Oh how unfortunate," he teases with a small smirk coming to his lips.

A smile comes to her features, "Yes. Any farther left and you'd likely be paralyzed from the waist down."

That falters his smile but also makes him realize how lucky he truly is, "Well good thing I'm a tough bugger to kill."

"You need some rest. Take your time. Call out and one of the guards will alert us."

She moves to take her things and exits the room, "Uh."

"Yes?"

"Will I also need help in using the bathroom?"

The woman laughs, "If you think you can do it without really hurting yourself, go for it. But if it hurts, call us, okay?"

Felimid nods, "Alright. Thank you."