The one with the fight

It's my first day of work,wow! I'm working with high schoolers, am I scared? Yes. My alarm went off a couple minutes ago I'm just waiting for Aubrey to wake up which should be soon.

Yup Told you it should be soon cause she's awake. The first day of school started on a Friday for some odd reason so I'm gonna meet my students then have a whole weekend off..it's weird but whatever.

Me and Aubrey both get out of bed and go take a shower, Aubrey goes to the guest bathroom and showers.

Last night we got into a fight but we  slept together cause we have a five year old daughter and she's smarter than what people think she skipped kindergarten and went straight to third grade, she's five and in third grade I can't believe it.

Anyways I'm teaching 11th grade math and I should start getting dressed and get my hair done.

(3rd person)

You get dressed, you put on a dress with a black over coat and black heals.

You make sure your daughter is ready cause she gets herself dressed.

You grab her and head out the door you put her in your car and make sure her booster seat is Secured you then get in the car and put your seat belt on then drive  AJ (your daughter) to school, when you and Aubrey adopted her when she was just a newborn she had no name so you guys decided to name her a name that could be used for a boy or girl cause you never know what she will identify as when she's older.

You drop AJ off and head to the high school. You head to the office to pick up your badge,
You head to your class room and just wait for the students to arrive.

——-time skip———-

It's the end of the day finally just one more class, the first day of school is always the hardest.

The bell rings and students start coming in the classroom, your looking at papers,when you look up you see a dirty blond girl with dark brown eyes about 5,6 walk in.

——time skip——

Once the bell rings you dismiss the students you ask the girl to stay back...

Y/n-" you know it's not nice to stare"

??-"sorry It's just..."

Y/n-"just what Lizzie... is it ok? I call you Lizzie"

Lizzie-"yeah but It's just..."
She looks down
Y/n-" your still not telling me"

You take her chin in your hand and bring her face up so she's looking at you.

You stare deeply into each others eyes you both start to lean in she kisses you passionately.., you guys kiss for about ten minutes.

L-"you wanna get some coffee...get to know each other"

Y/n-"sure just let me grab my coat"

You grab your coat you both head out the door and stay a couple feet apart. You guys get to your car and you unlock it so Lizzie can get in..

You then drive to a coffee shop... you guys stay there for hours not realizing the time, Lizzie curt view was at 12:00am so you have thirty minutes to get her home.

You take Lizzie home and head home..

You get home and go check on AJ you kiss her forehead goodnight cause she was already asleep.

You then go into your room and turn on the light.. you see Aubrey sitting there in the dark..

A-"why are you gettin home so late"

Y/n-"umm I was out having coffee with a coworker we lost track of time"

A-"ITS 12 AT NIGHT AND YOUR JUST GETTING HOME!... who is this co worker anyway!"

Y/n-" the 11'th grade English teacher!"

A-" WHAT KIND OF COFFEE SHOP STAYS OPEN TILL MIDNIGHT "

Y/n-"I DONT KNOW!"

A-"WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME!"

Y/n-" IM NOT!"

A-"YOU ARE I CAN TELL!"

Y/n-"OH YEAH...AND I CAN TELL THAT YOUR JUST TRYING TO START A FIGHT!...WHICH I MIGHT ADD.. YOU HAVE!"

A-"IM JUST SPEAKING THE TRUTH!"

Y/n-"THE TRUTH?....SO WHAT   YOU FIND ME AS THE CHEATING TYPE!"

A-"HONESTLY I DONT KNOW ANYMORE!"

Y/n-"YOU KNOW WHAT IM NOT PUTTING  UP WITH THIS!  IM SLEEPING IN THE GUEST ROOM!"

A-"WHAT ABOUT THE  FIVE YEAR OLD IN THE OTHER ROOM!"

??-"mama"

Y/n-"baby I'm sorry did we wake you"

You say bending down to her height

AJ-" why are you guys fighting"

You guys don't answer her

AJ-"are you guys going to get a divorce?"

Y/n-"no hunny why would you think that"

AK-"cause my friend aria's parents fight a lot and now there getting divorced"

Y/n-"well that's not gonna happen"

AJ-" going to"

Y/n-" what?"

AJ-"you said "gonna" the correct grammar is going to... if your not fighting then why is mama sleeping in the guest room and not with mommy"

Y/n-"cause you know sometimes i kick mommy off the bed when I'm really tired and I'm really tired so I don't want to kick her off"

Aj-"ok.... Can you read me a bedtime story?"

Y/n-"sure baby ....let's go"

I know it's short but here's another story ❤️