The one where they meet catssie

Lizzie didn't come home for Christmas, she didn't even come for the New Years or spring break, It's May now, and she still hasn't visited, it hard coming up with a schedule for me to go visit because I have the kids, and when I have breaks off of work I still have two kids to deal with.
AJ decided to take a gap year but more like a gap seven years. She doesn't want to be in college right now and I support her she's ten it can wait a while. She may have wanted to be a teacher when she was a bit you get but now she thinks she wants to be an actress and I'm totally going to support her, we even got her an audition for tomorrow, she told me it was a surprise of what she was auditioning for all she needs me to do is be there and take her.

"AJ let's go!, we have to take your sister to school then go to your audition!"
"I'm coming jeez"
We take Alex to school, then head to AJ's audition, when we get there she tells me to park the car and we get into a golf cart, and she insists on driving it.
She drives to the set where their Holding auditions.
"AJ how are you!" Anthony says
"I'm good Anthony, where's Joe"
The Russo brothers which means, Marvel"
"Oh he's talking to someone else on the cast, now Aj we don't want you to audition we just want you, how would you feel about that"
Just then Joe walks in the room, he's with someone but they immediately turn away and walk away but I saw who it was and I go after them.
"Lizzie please talk to me, it's been months come on"
"You love someone else there's nothing to talk about"
"Liz come on, the least you should do is talk to me"
"No okay, i want a divorce!"
"Then why haven't you sent anything?! If you really wanted it you would have sent papers"
"I didn't want you to know I was in LA,...look i don't want to go to court, so you can keep all your shit and I'll keep mine"
"You really want this?"
"I do"
"You know the kids missed you on the holidays"
"Tell them I love them"
"We'll you will be seeing us a lot"
"What do you mean?"
"AJ got the part"
"She's going to be in the movie"
"Yeah she is"

"Hey, Jessie"
"Hey"
"Are you and Cate on your way?"
"Yeah we just left we will be there in about twenty minutes"
"Okay remember you guys are spending the weekend here,plus I have got a supiese for you and Cate I know your going to like it"
"Are you sure"
"Yes I'm sure"
—-
"Okay guys so Jessie and Cate are going to be here in twenty minutes, neither of them know you guys are here, and hey thank you for doing this i will pay you back"
"Come be on a couple episodes."
"We need someone to play an old friend of Maya's and we think you would fit the role"
"Fine maybe"

"Okay guys so just leave your bags her and put these on" you day handing Cate and Jessie blindfolds.
You lead them out to the backyard where everyone was and take off their blindfolds
Jessie and Cate start screaming "oh my god, am i dreaming or is my favorite couples of shondaland in your backyard"
"Your not dreaming, and kaimelia is broken up,"
"Shut up"
"I-it-it's Caterina, E.R Danielle, and Stefania!"
Cate says jumping up and down
"Okay maybe you two are bit to excited...
Sense it's almost pride month I figured to give you guys the gift of meeting your favorite fictional queer couples, happy pride month guys"
Just then there's a knock at the door
"Who's that?" Jessie ask
"Now just because I'm a teacher that doesn't mean I don't have friends that are celebrities"
You walk and open the door
"AJ! Thanks for coming"
"OH MY GOD ITS AJ COOK!!"
"Jessie some down, i have to go get my camera, because I'm your photographer of the night"
Aubrey then walks threw the doors
"Oh hi everyone, forgot you would all be here, umm y/n can I talk to you"
"Yeah sure what's up"
"I'm private"
You and Aubrey walk into the house and close the back slide door
"I think Jessie and Cate are using you because your married to a celebrity meaning they possibly had a chance to meet celebrities"
"Aubrey, their not using me"
"How do you i ow that"
"Because me And Jessie and Cate have been friends sédense before I even met you, sense before I even graduated collage, we hung out on weekends"
"Oh okay"
"Hey are you okay you look a little pale?"
"Yeah I'm fine"
"Aubrey I'm not going to sleep with anyone out there if that's what your worried about"
"It's not"
"Okay, i love you"
"Love you to"
"Now freshen up if you want to then come join us outside"
"Okay"

You go outside and Sit by AJ Cook and put your arms around her neck from behind, you all talk, the. Aubrey comes out, "hi, you must be Jessie and Cate I'm Aubrey it's nice to meet you"
"Hi,it's nice to meet you to" Cate states
"So how long have a guys been married"Aubrey ask
"Oh, where not married yet but we have been dating for a couple years now"
—-
Everyone talks for a while, you ordered dinner and within 30 minutes it was there by door dash.
Everyone is drinking and talking, you all drank so much that the others passed out but you and Aubrey were still up,
"Are you sleeping with her"
"What"
"Are you sleeping with her"
"Why would you think that"
"You've done it before"
"Aubrey.."
"Are YOU SLEEPING WITH HER Y/n"
"Aubrey keep your voice down"
"Yes or no y/n, are your sleeping with her"
"With who"
"With AJ!!"
"Aubrey i would never cheat on you...again I love you"
"Do you!. Come on do you really love me!"
You both stand up and she keeps walking towards you you backing up
"Answer me!! Come on! Do you really love me!"
"Aubrey stop your scaring me"
"Good you should be scared!"
You then fall into the pool hitting your head on the edge.
Everyone was awake because of the screaming and they all Run over to you, Aj grabs her phone and dials nine one one, the others take you out of the pool, trying to hold pressure on your head so you don't bleed out.
——

A/n
Oh my god It's updated!
Sorry for the long wait my peeps
And of course we got to honor #catssie
We love them or at least if do
Oh and not proof read