The one where it may be over

Previously (Y/n is about 5 months)
A-"no...you know what.......I'm going to fight for custody"
Y/n-"why would you do that"
A-"cause their my kids to"
I walk out leaving AJ with y/n and get in my car to call my lawyer...
— Y/n pov—
Well I guess I have to find a lawyer... me and Aubrey Had the same lawyer so I knew I couldn't use her
So I start making calls until my next class...

—-two weeks later—
After my lunch I took the rest of the day off I had to go to the court house...we we're signing the papers today's and finding out when our court date is for the custody battle is...I don't want to fight with her over our kids but sense she's fighting I do I... cause what if she wins..will I ever see my kids again..I mean they technically can't give her custody of the baby I'm carrying now we didn't do anything so she's on her birth certificate or anything but if she wins custody of AJ will I ever see her again...

I arrived at the court house..and walk in...we sit in a conference room and begin talking about the shares and stuff..

—Aubrey's POV—-

Lawyer (A)- "ok so the house?"

Y/n-"Aubrey can have it...she can everything except for my car and apartment and my money"

Lawyer(y/n)-"is that ok with you guys?"

A-"that fine with me"

Lawyer(A)-"ok then it's final Aubrey gets everything except for the apartment y/n's car and money...time to make it actually final"

Lawyer(y/n)-"ok Aubrey you sign here and y/n you here....ok there it is you to are now divorced we will see you in court next week for the custody battle"

Y/n-"ok"

I walk out and go to my car thank god o Airbnb tinted windows...i bang my head on the steering wheel and start crying I still love y/n and I will always love her.. I love her so much that I signed the papers..it's what she wanted..

—one week later—

It's the day before court and I decided to go talk to
Y/n I knock on her door...

Y/n-"hey what's up"

A-"I don't want to fight the girls need two moms even if they aren't together...they should share custody of their kids"

Y/n-"you have to promise never to try to fight"

A-"I promise"

Y/n-"we were just about to eat lunch you want to join us"

A-"sure"

Y/n-"AJ mom's here!"

Aj then comes downstairs and goes to sit at the table for lunch

AJ-"I only have one mom"

Y/n then slams the silver wear down on the table

Y/n-"AJ SHE IS YOUR MOTHER AND YOU ARE GOING WITH HER TODAY!!"

I was surprised I don't Mind taking her for the day but y/n has never raised her voice at AJ like that I then see her walk over to Aj bending down to her height..

Y/n-"Aj...I'm sorry I yelled...look at me....look at me she is just as much as your mom as I am, you understand with?"

AJ-"but she never spends time with me and she never puts me to bed or reads me bedtime story's"

AJ says while crying

A-"I'm sorry baby..but if it's ok with mama we can go have a fun day and I can read you a bedtime story"

AJ-"mama?"

Y/n-"that's ok with me...just have her back by lunch tomorrow"

As me and AJ walk out the door I mouth something to y/n

"Thank you"

"No problem" she mouths back

Ok I know This is really short and the time line doesn't match with the pregnancy but you see your not able to find out the gender until the fetus is four months and we kind of found it out at like 2 months so I yeah it's messed up but oh well ❤️