The one with the"Drunken mistake"

Previously
Y/n-"Aj meet your sister"
AJ-"what's her name?"
Me and Aubrey share a look
A-"Alexandra"
Aj-"hi Alex I'm your sister"
Aj says while kissing the baby's forehead

—— y/n voice over—-
Aj has now graduated high school she 10 now she went to Stanford university Alex is 4 AJ plans to go to med school after college me and Aubrey are getting along more then ever these days I honestly think the divorce really helped us we don't fight and when it comes to discipline we agree on the same things we did have non sober sex last year but we are good Elizabeth graduation high school and is on her last year of college at UCLA I am still a teacher at the high school Alex is starting school soon,when we enrolled Aj in school she was 3 and they skipped her a couple grade and she graduated and left to early we don't want that with Alex,well of corse want her to be successful like her sister but to graduate highs school at the age of ten. Anyways let's see what everyone is up to right now.....

-y/n POV-

Y/n-"Alex mom is here"

Alex-"coming!"

Y/n-"how's the new show coming?"

A-"it's good...umm we have a new member to the cast..I shouldn't really be telling you but sense she plays my characters love Interest I was wondering if you could talk to her and ask her not to start anything?"

"Yeah sure who" I say as I'm putting stuff in Alex's book bag

A-"Elizabeth Olsen"

Y/n-"oh umm yeah how long has she known she has the role and plays your love interest?"

A-"umm I think two months..I just didn't ask you before but we start filming again tomorrow and.."

Y/n-"no yeah umm I will talk to her"

A-"thank you.......Alex you ready"

Alex-"yeah"

A-"give mama kisses"

Alex-"by mama see you tomorrow"

Y/n-"by sweetie be good for mommy"

Alex-"I will...love you"

Y/n-"love you to"

—————

??-"hey I'm home!"

Y/n-"hey liz"

Lizzie-"whats wrong?"

Y/n-"nothing"

Lizzie-"come on babe I have known you for 5 years I know when something is wrong"

Y/n-"NOTHING IS WRONG!"

L-"WELL OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING IS!"

Y/n-"WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME...OR WERE YOU JUST GOING TO WAIT UNTIL I SEE IT ON TV!"

L-"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!"

Y/n-"YOU!...PLAYING MY EX WIFE'S LOVE INTEREST !"