The one where shes gone part 2

Previously

I look in the phone book and fine her name(sorry I couldn't think of any other way to find her number- A/N)
I call her but she tells me she's out to dinner with her family right now and the last time she saw her was last period.
I then get really tired and go to sleep hoping she will call me in the morning.

We get up and get ready and go to school and like always were early... Lizzie comes in my classroom a little to early..I don't have her till last period of the day...

L-"can we talk"

Y/n-"Aj why don't you go wash your hands before you do your homework"

Aj-"ok mama"

Y/n-"what's up"

L-"I got a weird call last night while I was at dinner with my parents"

Y/n-"ok?"

L-"it was your wife...she asked me if I have heard from you..that she came home from work and all yours and most of AJ's clothes were gone"

Y/n-"umm yeah...i might have left"

L-"why"

Y/n-"we got into this fight like we always do but this time she said "i was just a teacher" so after work yesterday I went home before she got back from work and parked bags and went to my apartment"

L-"why'd you keep the apartment"

Y/n-"honestly i don't know"

L-"so you and Aj are staying there"

Y/n-"yeah for a little bit"

'Ding ding ding'

Y/n-"you should get to class"

Aj-"mama i got to her to class see you later"

Y/n-"by baby"

Aj-"by mama"

Y/n-"i have five minutes before students start coming in..."

A-"where are you"

Y/n-" at work"

A-"but where are you staying"

Y/n-"why"

A-"cause you have my daughter with you!"

Y/n-"she's my daughter to!"

A-"I'm coming to get her!"

Y/n-"no your not!"

A-"yes I am i don't care what you say!"

Y/n-"she won't go with"

You say more of a whisper..students walking in"

A-"and why do you say that!"

Y/n-"cause trust me I know my daughter"

*beep*

I hang up the phone.

————

"Mrs.plaza please report to the office immediately Mrs.plaza please report to the office immediately"

I hear over the intercom..it was my lunch period so there where no students in the class room so I head down to the office...

I see Aubrey with AJ..

—Aubrey pov—-

Y/n-"what are you doing here"

A-"I game to get my daughter"

Y/n-"she is our daughter..not just yours"

AJ-"mama i don't want to go with her"

Y/n-"i know baby I'm trying so she won't take you"

A-"AJ let's go"

AJ-"NO YOUR NOT MY MOM!"

My heart dropped when I heard what AJ said..she was right I was on her adoption papers I slept with y/n and I was married to her but I never really spent time with AJ she called y/n mama and me mom she never said I love you to me and when she was sick  the only person she wanted was y/n and when got her back after her getting kidnapped she wanted y/n.
So I almost let go of her hand until I realize that y/n was leaving me...

A-"when?"

Y/n-"what"

A-"when will i be receiving the papers"

Y/n-"i don't know"

A-"so were not going to go to counseling like we talked about a couple months ago"

Y/n-"we have tried to work it out our selves and it just doesn't work we fight way to much and it's not good for AJ's future or her sisters"

A-"so it's over between us"

Y/n-"yeah"
She says both of us having tears rolling down our faces

Y/n-"but you will still be able to be in their lives if they want you to"

A-"they shouldn't have say it"

Y/n-"they should"

A-"no!"

Y/n-Aubrey stop yelling"

A-"no...you know what.......I'm going to fight for custody"

Y/n-"why would you do that"

A-"cause their my kids to"

I walk out leaving AJ with y/n and get in my car to call my lawyer...

— Y/n pov—
Well I guess I have to find a lawyer... me and Aubrey Had the same lawyer so I knew I couldn't use her
So I start making calls until my next class...