The one with the sick kid

"I should get home now, you can stay here if you want" you say as your getting dressed and heading out the door. Elizabeth decided to stay so you give her a kiss good bye and head out to your car.

Once you get home it's like 10:00pm, and you go to check on AJ, when you check on her she isn't covered up so you cover her up and wipe the sweat of her forehead, when you wiped the sweat off you felt that she had a fever, you turn on her air conditioner and go to your room,

Y/n-"AJ has a fever i don't think I'm going to send her to school tomorrow"

A-"ok what are you going to do,, I have work and so do you"

Y/n-"I'll just call in"

—-3 days later—-

You go to check on AJ, and she still has her fever, she has been throwing up non-stop, so you decided to take her to the doctor... you have taken a couple days off work to stay with your sick daughter while Aubrey had to work...

—-y/n POV—-

I take AJ to the hospital and they check her in immediately, a pediatric doctor comes over and checks on AJ.. Aj hasn't wanted to leave your side sense she's been sick so you have her in your lap.

Dr-"hi AJ I'm dr. Díaz"

Y/n-"hi I'm y/n AJ's mom... she hasn't really been talking to anyone but me"

Dr-"how long has she been like this"

Y/n-"three days and non-stop throwing up"

Dr-"ok we're gonna get some scans and run some test"

Y/n-"ok"

After a while a nurse comes by to take AJ to her scans... after her scans they do blood work and Tun more test..

After they finished running test we waited for and hour,,,, they even tried to rush the scans..

After dr.Diaz gets the results of the test we go into her office,...

Dr-"y/n please sit... we got the results back"

Y/n-" ok"

Dr-"we found that AJ has Leukemia..."

Y/n-"but she's five"

Dr-"Leukemia can develop at many ages.. there's a 91%chance of survival at her age"

Y/n-" but a 9% she won't survive"

Dr-" that's very unlikely"

—-time skip——

We get home and I draw a Luke warm bath for AJ.. I give her a bath cause she has joint pain.. after her bath I put her in one of my shirts which for her it's an over sized shirt and put her in Aubrey and mines bed...I then put her to sleep..

After AJ falls asleep I go down stairs and Aubrey walks in...

Y/n-"want some tea?"

A-"sure"

Y/n-"we need to talk"

A-"oh god... ABOUT WHAT!"

Y/n-"Keep your voice down would you our daughter is sleeping"

A-"NOT LIKE YOU CARE! She could have cancer and you wouldn't care"

Y/n-" I would AND I DO.... Cause guess what.. she does.. she has leukemia"

A-"what.."

Y/n-"I took her to the hospital today cause if you haven't noticed she has been sick... and they did some test...... she has leukemia Aubrey"