The one where"Are you smarter than a five year old?"

Previously

—-at the doctorS—-
Aj-"sister sister sister sister......"
Dr-"congratulations it's a girl"
Aj-"SISTER! Yay"

—_—

It's been a week now and your back at work..sense AJ got a perfect score on 11grade SAT they bumped her up a grade more like 5 she was in third now she's in 9th I can't believe it she's growing up to fast..SHES ONLY FIVE!

I have the day off so I decided to take AJ and go visit her mom on set..we got on set and Aubrey is filming a scene so I cover AJ eyes even though no one is naked it's still a 'sex' scene..that Aubrey didn't tell me about...but I guess I'm ok with it..

A-"hey what are you doing here"

AJ-"we thought we would come see you"

A-"well that's nice"

Y/n-"I called ahead to make sure it was ok"

A-"how about we get some lunch"

Y/n-"we actually have to go to an interview"

A-"really with who"

Y/n-"I got a call this morning and Ellen wants me and AJ well really just AJ on the show"

A-"that's excellent baby"

AJ-"thanks mom"

Y/n-"Well we have to get going but we thought we would come see you and let you know"

A-"ok love you"

Y/n-"love ya to"

You guys then get in a golf cart and drive to wear Ellen is located..not far from where Aubrey is shooting...

E-"hi AJ I hear your very smart"

AJ-"mama says not to talk to strangers"

Y/n-"it's fine baby she's one of mamas friends"

AJ-"she's one of you friends"

Y/n-"no baby other mama"

AJ-"but your mama she's mom"

Y/n-"oh well then she's one of moms friends"

E-"ok well umm we have plenty of dresses or what ever you want to wear to choose from so go choose one and get ready we're on in thirty"

AJ-"ok"

Me and AJ go look at the dress selection but she decided to wear a suit