The one with the Interview

Previously
" i do get it Aubrey, you may love me but I don't love you and you need to understand that" I say as I get out of the car
—interview with jimmy Fallon—
"Everyone welcome y/n plaza and Aubrey plaza" jimmy says as you guys enter

JF-"so y/n your a teacher right"

Y/n-"yes I am I teach 11 grade math"

JF-"so plaza? Are you guys sisters?"

Y/n-"no umm-"

A-"we used to be married"

JF-"oh if you don't mind me asking why aren't you together anymore?"

Y/n-"we just didn't get along anymore I guess, and when our oldest got sick we fought a lot and we just drifted apart, we split up about 5 years ago, and I am now happily married to a wonderful woman who is at home with Aj and Alex"

JF-"who is Alex may I ask?"

A-"her full name is Alexandra but we call her Alex she is our 5 year old"

Y/n-"I got pregnant with her before the divorce and decided to share custody with Aubrey"

JF-"and how long were you guys married?"

Y/n-"we were married for 6 years, a year after we got married we adopted Aj"

JF-"now AJ she goes to Stanford university correct?"

A-" yes"

JF-"and how is she doing"

Y/n-"well as the youngest there she's doing pretty good"

JF-now the fans want to know have you guys ever hooked up even after the divorce"

Y/n-"we actually have"

A-"but it was more of break up sex 5 years later"

We interview with jimmy for about an 1 then play a game then we each head home, I ended up following Aubrey home but she didn't know until we were a block from her house when she called me to ask why I was following her and I told her I need to talk to her.
We pull into the big driveway and get out of our cars, "what did you want to talk to me about" Aubrey ask
"I lied, I'm not out of this relationship I'm in I'm so in it humiliating cause hear I am-"

"Y/n"

"Shut up you say y/n when I'm talking and I yell remember"

"Ye"

"It's simple my choice her or you, and I know she's really great but Aubrey I love you in a really big pretend like your taste music let you eat the last peace of cheesecake let you hold a radio over my head outside your window unfortunate way that makes me hate you love you-"

A-"so pick me choose me love me"

Y/n-" and that's what I have to decide on"

Ok it's short but at leas tits updated💜